Chapter 13

Louis POV

I'm sitting on the private plane waiting on Niall. It's been a long morning and I already miss Harry. We woke up early and went to sign our new contracts, than I went home to pack while Harry went to an interview about his new single and the album coming out in less then a week. Now here I am waiting on Niall so we can head to Mexico. I'm lost in my thoughts when my phone buzzes in my pocket.

* Hazza 💚
Hey babe, I hope you are doing ok I miss you. 😘

I smile down at my phone. I'm not sure why he would ask if I'm doing ok, but it's like he can read my mind even though we are far apart. It's like our souls reach out for each other with out us even realizing it.

* Louis
I'm ok love, I'm just missing you. I will text you when I land.

* Hazza 💚
Try and relax I will see you in a few weeks. Oh and Lou, I love you.

My heart stops, it always does or did when Harry said I love you. I recover quickly.

* Louis
I love you too, Haz I will talk to you soon.

I put my phone away right as Niall is getting on the plane.

"You ready for a long few weeks?" He says taking the sit next to me.

"I guess so." I say sighing at him.

Niall looks over at me raising his eyebrow and the settling back in his sit. He places his hand on my shoulder patting me softly.

"It's ok Lou, we will be back before you know it. You've been apart from Harry for years, what's a couple of weeks." He chuckles and leans his head back to get more comfortable.

"I know, it's just..... we only got back together and now I have to leave for a few weeks. I can't even be with him when his album drops. It just sucks, that's all." I take a deep breath and look out the window.

"Well all I can do is try and help you have fun."

I laugh and look at Niall. I guess I'm glad I'm with Niall on this trip at least he has fun with everything and makes everything light.

"Sure Niall, we can try and have fun."

With that I put my head phones on and settle into the flight.

—————
I must have fallen asleep because next thing I know Niall is shaking me awake.

"Come on Lou, where here get up."

I groan and get up. I grab my stuff before leaving the plane and heading to the car. As soon as we are in the car headed for the hotel I get my phone out and decided to call Harry instead of texting him. I just want to hear his voice. I hope I'm not waking him up because I know it's the middle of the night back home. The phone rings a few times and on the 3rd ring I finally hear his lovely voice come through the phone.

"Hey.....Boo... everything ok?" He says while yawning

"Yeah Haz, I'm fine, I just wanted to call and tell you I'm here, I also missed your voice. Sorry if I woke you up love."

"Oh, it's ok you know I'll always pick up for you. I'm glad your safe and I missed your voice too."

"Well I'll let you get back to sleep. Text me later ok."

"Ok bye, Lou, I love you."

"Bye Haz, I love you too."