<9>

Josie and James lay pillow talking for a while. Josie ran her fingers up and down James' chest while she erected her head with her left hand. Looking in his eyes, she kissed him and thanked him for making her feel so alive again.

"It's a pleasure being of use to you Josie!" He replied.

As much as they wanted to stay a while longer, the traffic to make it home would start in approximately twenty minutes, so they would have to leave as soon as possible to beat it altogether. They both rushed to the bathroom to wash off the evidence of their time together and Josie spotted James' erected penis and shook her head while biting her lips.

"Wish we had time for one more round, but another time for that!" said Josie.

They then got out of the bathroom after washing off and dressed in order to leave the room. While walking down the stairs to return the keys, James asked "Out of curiosity, I've been wanting to ask you who's SUV is that you're driving?" and Josie responded "It was originally my husband's, but he transferred it to me after he bought his sports car! I swear you men and your toys! He loves that thing more than he ever loved me!"

"Good thing you got me right!" James stated.

"Yes my love!" replied Josie while she kissed his lips.

Josie returned the keys to the front desk then they were on their way to their respective vehicles. James made his way out of the compound before Josie as he had to drive the furthest to get home. James had entered the highway and made it a great distance before he was stuck in a bit of traffic to get home.

Once he took the turnoff to exit the highway, he took all the alternative routes he knew in order to get home. As James entered the driveway, he saw the curtain of their bedroom move back into place. He entered the house and Keva was there in the kitchen pouring a cup of orange juice.

"How are you feeling babe?" He asked.

"Better than before!" she replied.

James reached in for a kiss, but Keva turned to her cheek to receive it.

James suddenly felt funny as if he thought Keva knew something. He had to figure out if she did, so he would have to get it out from her subconsciously.

"So how was your day?" He asked.

"It was okay!" replied Keva.

"What did you do today?" He asked again.

"Oh, nothing much! Just tried to fight off this cold, since I wasn't going to get pampered waiting on you!" she explained.

"Don't be like that babe, I'll massage you once you're done!" He said.

"You just want sex, that's why you'll massage me!" replied Keva.

If James had only told her no, she'll start questioning him, so he decided to admit to her that she caught him in his act.

"I appreciate your honesty James!... " she started.

"... if you want me then take me, but massage me first!" she continued as she took off her robe.

As it hit the floor, Keva's body had James in a slight trance for a bit. As he hadn't seen—or care to see her naked in a while. He had almost forgotten how she looked out of clothing and he followed her into the bedroom to give her the massage he promised her.

While giving her the massage and touching her body, he noticed her breasts were a bit smaller and not so perfect as Josie's, but her body was younger as she was one year older than him as opposed to the fifteen years of Josie. Still, he sustained interest and plausible motive toward his wife and her body which he wanted, even though he was a bit tired.

The lengths James would now have to go to satisfy his wife would be an endurance, but he welcomed the challenge with open arms—after all, it was sex and who doesn't love more free sex. James massaged Keva until she was good and ready for him to penetrate her. She was in the mood to be a bit dominant, so she threw him on his back and climbed on top while she kissed him from head to toe, occasionally stroking his genitals until she felt it stiff enough for what she was about to do to him.

Keva went down on James causing him to moan with satisfaction, suddenly she stopped and asked, "Why does your penis smell like pineapples?" to which he replied "I'm not sure, but I ate a good bit of pineapple today at work!" keva then continued doing her thing until she thought it was time he penetrate her.

She shifted her body upward and as she held his penis in her hands, she lowered herself on it, gasping simultaneously. While riding him, Keva moaned and bit her lips while she pressed both hands on his chest. They both enjoyed the ride until James decided to flip Keva on her back and penetrate her as rough as she loved it.

James kissed her lips passionately, taking her tongue in his mouth and once he thought it was time, he turned her to the side and put her leg on his shoulder while stroking her deeply allowing her to express herself as needed. This why Keva fell in love with James, the sex was that good from the beginning of time.

Once he put her on her stomach and rode her, she started feeling a bit more of him then he put her on her knees, and trusted his penis as deep as possible. Before long, they both climaxed very loudly and lay flat, next to each other r trying to catch their breath.

"Was it as good as you remember?" asked Keva.

"Better love, much better!" replied James.

They kissed each other's lips and Keva wrapped her hand and leg around James before they both fell asleep.