<14>

By that statement, Josie proved to be a bit mental-minor issues for James, who fell in love with her personality. James and Josie lay cuddling after they had finished having sex. James held Josie's hand while he continued to kiss her lips slowly.

Once Josie had taken from James what she needed for the moment. She sent him home to talk to Keva. Hopefully, they would find a way to rekindle their love, but if not, Josie would still be available-or so she said. James returned home to find his wife in bed with another man deep between her legs.

Keva moaned passionately and cried out for more as she did with James on their wedding night. James had come in so silently, that Keva hadn't noticed and while having sex, their conversation led to James knowing that this wasn't the first time Keva had been with this man.

James, now full of anger balled up his fist to approach Keva and her male companion, but something stopped him. The voice of Josie at the back of his mind saying "If it doesn't work out, then I'll be here!"

James took a picture quickly before fleeing the scene and once outside, he called Keva.

"Hey, love! I'm on my way home. You need anything?" He asked.

"Yeah, just some panadol tablets from the pharmacy!" she replied.

One he hung up, there was a shuffling in the house and soon after, her male companion ran out of the house and jumped on his Yamaha before speeding off. Once gone, James made his way upstairs slowly.

"Honey I'm home!" he shouted, but there was no answer.

He shouted again, but still nothing. James made his way to the bedroom and there was no Keva. From the corridor he could hear water falling from the shower in the bathroom, so he opened the door. There she was, Keva taking a shower already lathering.

"Can I come in? I missed you!" James explained, but Keva wasn't in the mood for all that dick I'm such short space of time.

Keva denied James and once she did, James showed her the pic on the phone. She started to cry immediately since she knew she had been caught.

"I'm sorr..." she started before James interrupted her.

"Get your things and leave! "Replied James.

"Go back to your mother's house, since you both are the same!" explained James.

He'd walked away from the sight of Keva, but before he left, he told her she should be gone by the time he returned in our hours. James left in his vehicle and made his way to Josie. Once he'd hit the highway, he began speeding. At this rate, he'd be in Couva in ten minutes or less.

He was later pulled over by a police officer and handed a ticket for speeding. James had never gotten a ticket for the duration of time he had his license, so this was his first. Once the officer told him he was free to proceed, James continued on his way to Josie. A ticket on top of his wife cheating couldn't break James knowing what awaited him at the hotel.

His crazy, red-haired cougar milf who he had fallen so deeply in love with. Only if she immediately lets him go, James would be devastated, but for now, he was still on cloud nine.

As he arrived, Josie noticed something was wrong so she asked, "What happened?"

As James explained the situation, Josie embraced him before telling him "Everything will be alright!"

"Would you move in with me Josie?" Asked James.

"Please don't put me under the spotlight?" Josie replied.

James sat up and kissed Josie's forehead before his facial expression changed completely. Josie noticed that James wasn't taking the news well and she didn't want him to do anything stupid since that would hurt her more than not being able to be with him once he had a family of his own.