From This Day Till The End Of My Days part 2 (T'challa)

Summary: Not long after you leave Wakanda, you were called back by Shuri. A man goes by the name Erik Killmonger has challenger T'challa for throne. They needed all the support they can get.

"Hey! If you called to give a talk about how me and T'challa belong together, don't. It hurts me as much as it hurts him, but I just can't stay in Wakanda forever" you explained over the phone.

"As much as I'd love to give you the talk, I'm not calling because of that. There's a man called Erik Killmonger who claims to be our cousin and wants to challenge T'challa for the throne" Shuri informed you.

"Please tell me he didn't accept" you hoped he wouldn't.

"He just did".

"Oh shit. Can you stall a little longer? Luckily for you I'm not that far away" you said.

- - -

"Y/n?" T'challa was surprised to see you.

"You're crazy, you know that?" you said before running to hug him.

"What are you doing here? I thought you left" he asked.

"I did. Your sister called me and told me what was going on. Are you sure you want to do that?" you asked.

"Yes. He has a right to challenge me. He has royal blood. But why do you care?".

"You know why. I love you. I never stopped and I told you I'll always support you and I'm not stopping  now. It's not the time for arguing, we'll talk after that. Good luck" you kissed his cheek and stood next to Shuri.

"He'll never beat T'challa" Shuri said.

"Never say never. We don't know anything about this man. The way he fights, his weaknesses, his strength. I really have a bad feeling about this" you explained.

"Don't say that".

- - -

"Come on, get up" T'challa was slowly loosing. Killmonger picked him and lifted him on his shoulders. He was heading towards the edge of the waterfall.

"No, no no. Please don't" you sighed holding Shuri's hand as you watched him throw T'challa off. You were in shock, tears in your eyes. You just lost not only your king but the love of your life.

"We have to go Now!!".

You froze, looking into Killmonger's eyes. There was a smirk on his face and he was coming for you next. Shuri took you hand and ran towards the cave.

- - -

Okoye wasn't able to help. She said she was loyal to the throne and you understood. The only other way was to go to M'baku. It was a risky chance but you were willing to take it.

You explained everything to him, but he said that T'challa wasn't murdered and therefore, Killmonger didn't commit a crime.
"Please, we come to you with nothing to offer. But we need your help to defeat him. I saw the look in his eyes. He won't make a good king. The fate of our people now rests in your hands" you knelt in front of him.

"Actually, we do have something to offer. I bring you this. It's the last one. Killmonger burned the rest" Shuri opened her hand and offered him the heart shaped herb.

"Come with me" M'baku walked away and you followed.

You entered an open room and couldn't believe what you saw "Oh my-" you knelt down next to T'challa's body.

"Why do you have him in the snow?" Shur asked and M'baku explained everything to her.

"Give me the herb" Ramonda demanded and started to crush it and prepare a drink for him. She asked the ancestors for help and you buried him in the snow. He finally woke up.

"How could you be so reckless?" you kissed his lips, not allowing him to breathe for a moment.

"Alright. I think that's enough. You can kiss him later. He needs to breathe" Shuri teased.

"Does that mean you'll reconsider marrying me?" He asked.

"Yes, yes" you chuckled as tears fell off your cheeks. "Let's do it now" you suggested.

"Really? Now? You're willing to marry me just like that?" he asked in surprise.

"Yes, I do. I almost lost you and I'm willing to lose you again" you reassured him.

"I guess it only took me to almost die so you'll agree. I should have tried that before" he joked and you nudged him.

"From this day until the end of my days, I promise to love, cherish, honor and support you" you and T'challa exchanged your wedding vows.

The only conditions you had, were to keep the wedding a secret and that you won't stay in Wakanda. As much as he didn't like that, he agreed. The only people who knew were Ramonda, Shuri, M'baku and agent Ross.

- - -

"Good luck husband"

"and you wife" you kissed him and bid him farewell. You were off to fight the ones who stood with Killmonger and he went to face him.
- - -
After you won and stability & peace were brought back to the kingdom, T'challa was finally ready to tell the world about Wakanda.

"I think I found a way to make you stay" he told you.

"Oh really? And how's that?" you asked, not believing him.

"We're gonna tell the world about Wakanda, share our knowledge and resources with them. And help people in need" he explained.

"You're really willing to do that?" you asked.

"Yes. It is the right thing to do" he said.

"You are gonna be the greates king, the world has ever seen" you informed him.

"Now don't exaggerate" he teased.

"Alright. But you are a good king. And you're the best husband anyone could ever wish for, and I'm not exaggerating" you kissed him and you watched the sun set on Wakanda.