A Slenderverse Wedding: Jeff

~ So the original idea was for me to just do a wedding scenario for Jeff, but I want to do one for each of them. So it will be named the same thing, but for a different boy. If you would like to see more of this, please follow me and read more of my works, it really helps out! Anyways, thanks for reading, now onto your wedding! ~

I stand in front of the mirror with Stephanie behind me. She smiles at me, standing there in a beautiful pink and robin's egg blue dress. My dress touches the floor, and the beautiful white gown flows around me like a waterfall or something else graceful.

"You look gorgeous," she says.

"Thank you," I say. "You look pretty, too."

I look at my reflection, staring at my gorgeous dress. It's a perfect fit and conforms to my figure in a comforting way and it looks a lot like a puffy cloud. I smile and look back at Stephanie.

"I'm so nervous. What if something goes wrong?"

The music starts up outside. She smiles at me. "Well, that's your cue. But don't worry, okay? You are getting your dream guy, so be happy!"

I smile as she hooks her arm through mine and we walk out into the backyard. Everyone else seems to fade away once I see Jeff. He stands there, among Evan and Vinny, and he smiles at me.

"Oh my God, I'm so freaked out," I whisper.

"You'll do fine," Stephanie assures me.

I don't remember much of what the priest said. I just remember the feeling of Jeff's warm hands on mine, and the look in those brown eyes. He grins at me as we stand there and exchange our vows.

"Do you, y/n, take Jeff to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," I say without hesitation.

"You may kiss the bride," he says.

Jeff kisses me then like he has never kissed me before. He wraps an arm around my waist and holds me close to him as we kiss, and I kiss him back with all my happiness in my kisses.

It's done. I'm married to Jeff now, and nothing can break us apart. We are together forever, and no one and nothing can change that.

"I love you," he says to me.

"I love you too."

He laughs and twirls me in a circle.

"I'm on cloud nine here," he says.

"Good. Me too."

He smiles and cups my face in his hands and kisses me again.