A Slenderverse Wedding: Vinny

I stand in front of a very nervous Jeff. The others are waiting for me and him to walk out when the music starts, and I'm waiting anxiously for it to happen. I look down at my wedding dress.

My dress is white with blue fringes. It looks like I am illuminated by blue lights and accents. I smile as I run my fingers across the fabric, so soft and inviting to me.

"You almost ready?" Jeff asks.

"Yes, I'm very ready," I say.

I go over to the window and look out over the courtyard. Everyone is sitting and talking, no doubt eager for the music to begin. And standing by the priest is Evan and Vinny.

Seeing Vinny takes my breath away. I smile at the sight of him in a tux, as I never thought I'd see that. What remains of his family and my family are here for this. But since I had no one to walk me down the aisle, Jeff volunteered.

Then, the music starts.

"Okay, here we go," he says. "You ready?"

I nod. "Let's go."

We walk down the aisle together, and everyone watches is with bated breath. I smile as we pass by people, all watching us excitedly. Today is the best day of our lives. Today is the day we overcome Habit and everything else that wants us to fail.

Today, we become free.

We stop at the altar and I grin up at Vinny. He smiles at me as we stand an arm's length apart.

"Do you, Vinny, take y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?" he asks.

"I do."

"And do you, y/n, take Vinny to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

He kisses me hard on the lips, kissing me in a way I've never felt before. I gasp against his kiss and move closer to him, deepening it.

"We're married," he whispers. "I am so happy."

"Me too."

He smiles and hugs me. This is just the start of our lives. But I can't wait to see what happens next.