A Slenderverse Wedding: Evan

My dress is absolutely gorgeous. It's silky and black and white, very soft and it makes me look elegant. Which, by the way, I didn't even know was possible.

"You look breathtaking," Jeff says as he comes in the room and looks at me. "He's gonna be thrilled when he sees you."

"You think?" I ask him.

"No, I know," he says. "Y/n, you are beautiful. Isn't Evan always telling you that?"

"Yeah."

"But you don't believe him, do you?" he asks.

"Not really, no," I admit. "But anyways, today's the big day  -  the day I've been waiting for my whole life."

"You ready?"

The music starts to play. "Yeah. I think I'm ready."

When we enter the room for the wedding, I see Evan standing by Vinny and the priest. He looks positively amazing in his suit and tie. I never thought I'd see him wearing anything but those random articles of clothing that he wears. Especially when he's being controlled by Habit.

"Wow," Evan breathes as I stand before him at the altar. "You look amazing."

"Thank you, so do you," I say.

The priest begins to talk, and I look into Evan's green eyes. He smiles at me again, and I return it. The priest finally looks at each of us again, and I know that this is it.

"Do you, Evan, take you, y/n, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" he asks.

"I do," Evan says.

"And do you, y/n, take Evan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," I say.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

When Evan kisses me, it is unlike any kiss before  -  filled with such happiness and love that I could faint. And his touch is more intoxicating than ever before.

He kisses me on the forehead and I grin.

"I can't wait till our honeymoon," he says.

"Me neither," I say. He laughs against my lips and hugs me again.

"Good," he says. "Good."

I hug him again and close my eyes. I have never been happier than now. And I know that he is, too.