Proving Slendy is Real: Vinny

I have been working with Vinny on trying to prove that the tall son of a bitch that stalks us is real. Easier said than done, to be honest.

We have been researching the history of this "Slenderman" for about a good week. I have no idea how long I've been staring at my screen, reading on accounts of people coming into contact with this thing. It's crazy how much you can find on the web.

"Y/n?" Vinny asks.

I look up from my laptop screen. "Yeah?"

"Why don't we do something fun tomorrow? Y'know, something that will make you smile," he says.

I have to smile at that. "Vin, I'm fine here."

"C'mon, I know you're just saying that. Let's go do something fun tomorrow."

"Like car pushing?"

He snorts. "Yeah.  Like car pushing."

He goes back to typing and then I glance over at him. He adjusts his glasses and after a moment, he looks up at me. I think he blushes when he realizes I'm sorta staring at him.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just thinking."

"What about?"

"Haha, not much," I lie.

"Well, if you need anything, I'm right here."

"Thanks, Vin," I say.

"No prob."

Time passes, and the two of us are both working on the research of Slenderman and the other creatures that are stalking us, but then, it gets a little boring. Proving something is real is not easy to do when you're trying to convince two stubborn-as-hell guys.

And Evan and Jeff don't want to believe that this is actually happening, and that things are as bad as they seem. They don't think that the Slenderman that's following the four of us is real.

The next day, Vinny takes me to Baldpate with them. We play around and laugh and have the time of our lives here in Baldpate. The four of us play games and joke around, and all day, we are watched by that faceless creep.

But we don't acknowledge it.