Truth or Dare: Evan

"Wanna play truth or dare?"

I look at Evan. Surely he's joking. But when I see his face, I realize he isn't. Even Jeff looks shocked at this sudden question, since Evan doesn't normally play these sorts of games.

"Uh, sure," Vinny says. "Who would like to go first?"

"I would," Jeff says, raising his hand. I almost laugh at the sight of a grown man raising his hand to ask a question. But I don't. "I'll go with truth."

"What did you honestly think of when you heard me ask to play the game?" Evan asks.

"I thought you had gone crazy or something."

Vinny snorts. "I'll take a dare, please."

"I dare you to ... " I look around. "Ah! I dare you to kiss the person you like most in this room."

"Kiss where?"

"On the cheek."

"... Like ass or?" Evan says.

"Ew, I meant face, Ev!" I exclaim.

Vinny stands up and kisses me on the cheek. I blush furiously. Evan glares at him. He just laughs.

"All right, Ev, what do you take?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to hump the wall."

I roll my eyes as he gets up and pretends to do as Jeff said. Guys will be guys, I guess. Even in games.

"Y/ n, truth or dare?" Vinny asks.

"Truth," I say.

"What did you initially think of Evan?" Jeff asks.

"That he was hiding something but that he really genuinely loves you guys."

"She read you like a damn book," Jeff jokes.

Evan rolls his eyes. "Okay, my turn. Again. I take dare."

"I dare you to take truth next time around," I say jokingly.

"Yeah, me too," says Vinny.

Jeff nods.

"Okay, so ... now who's next?" I ask.

"You are," Evan says.

"I will do a dare."

"I dare you to kiss your least favorite person in here," says Jeff.

I kiss my hand and plant it on my own cheek. I don't know why, but I just felt like I had to do it. The guys exchange looks and then move on. Vinny takes a truth, Jeff takes a dare. Then it's Evan's turn to take a truth.

"Evan, what do you want to do right now?" Jeff asks.

He suddenly takes my hand and sits on his knee. "Y/n .... Will you marry me?"

I stare at Evan in shock. I never saw this coming. But I know the answer.

"Yes."

The boys cheer as Evan places a ring on my finger, and then kisses me.

"That's why he wanted to play truth or dare," I say, glaring at the boys. I grin when Jeff looks uncomfortable. "Thank you for keeping it a secret."