Drinking Together: Evan

The two of us have been laughing like crazy all night. It doesn't help that we've been drinking, too. And since I am a lightweight, and don't drink, it is rather entertaining for Evan.

"You really are a lightweight," he says.

"Shush."

"Do I look like I care about mushrooms?" I ask.

"What?"

"You said "mush" so I thought you meant mushroom," I explain.

"No, y/ n," he says, laughing. "I said "shush", like be quiet."

"Oh."

Suddenly, he makes a weird noise that's like a cross between a yip and a laugh. I look at him for a moment before laughing like crazy.

"What was that?" I ask.

"A sneeze."

"That so was not a sneeze."

"It was though," he says.

I giggle. "You sneeze funny!"

Evan just rolls his eyes. "This is why we don't drink a lot, right?"

"Why?"

"Because you act weird as hell when you're drunk," he replies.

"Doesn't everyone?"

He sighs. "I guess."

I giggle. "Achoo. That's what most people say when they sneeze, not making a yip and laughing."

He smiles and shrugs. "I dunno what to tell you, y/ n."

"Tell me a story," I say.

He takes a drink. "Evan and y/n were just talking when Evan picked her up and carried her to bed because she looks tired."

"I thought that was going somewhere else."

He shrugs. "I'm not gonna do anything to you tonight. Maybe a kiss but that's it. You're too tired and I want you to be sober when we ... do it."

"Hehehe."

Evan then does as he said and picks me up and carries me to the spare bedroom, where I lay down and soon am in a deep, deep sleep.