Chapter 13 - Bonding Trips and Raffle skipping

Alright you know those early mornings where you just wanna stay in bed forever ? That's what I'm feeling right now. But I do get to meet  Harper today, he's at the Salvatore's. Hopefully Damon is doing ok, maybe I'll drag him to another Blanket fort thing. 

Well I get up for the day regardless of my hopes to forever sort of possibly sleep out my dream that isn't a dream.

I take a shower and dress, today I'm wearing a pair of black leggings with combat boots, a tee shirt with a long red knitted sweater over it.

Today is the raffle thing, that means that things are probably going to be a tiny bit boring, so I'll have to make it more entertaining, I can't have a boring death dream right?

I am not going to meet Trudy, Stefan is probably going to bump into Alaric and they'll have the whole 'yup she is Isobels daughter' thing. Boring.

I know! I'm going to walk into Tyler's house and demand. . . Pastries? Eh, a disrupting of the raffle? Eh, or maybe a. . Uh I got nothing, I'll bring Jeremy and Anna and Damon and maybe Pearl and Harper and it'll be a weird mix matched search for pastries or something.

I hop down the stairs and I see Jeremy conveniently dressed already, I grab his sleeve and pull him out of the house. . .

"Lena, lena, where are we going goofy sister?" He asks with a laugh.

"I was thinking we'd pick up Tyler and some others and go pastry shopping cross country, it is Friday after all and skipping school can be healthy right?" I ask him with a happy smile as we get into the car and start driving to the Lockwood manor-house-museum place.

"Sure, sure Lena, to bad we didn't have a bus" he laughs out.

"Do you think Pearl would mind uh, commandeering one?" I ask him curiously.

"We haven't forced her into the Blanket Fort club so it's hard to say" Jeremy says honestly.

"True" I agree, he's got a point there, blanket forts equal friendships.

"I can see it now! We are The Traveling Blanket Fort Party! Hehehe, The madness we'll bring, the destruction, the uh?" I pause and then Jeremy laughs

"The Fun" Jeremy says while laughing at me.

"The fun works" I tell him with a smile.

———————————————————————
Outside Lockwood Manor/Home

We get to the driveway of the Lockwood home. I walk up to the door and knock. Mrs Lockwood opens the door
"Hi, can I help you?" She asks me confused.

I smile and say happily "Hello, is Tyler here?"

She smiles and says "I'll go get him."

She turns and walks back into the house, it's maybe 5 minutes and Tyler is opening the door. He looks at me and blinks and asks confused, "Lena? What are you doing here?"

"We're taking you with us!" I tell him with a smile as I grab his hand and drag him out of his door towards the car. He lets out an amused huff as he lets me drag/pull