Chapter 32 - Elijah Visits, Fort Partys and Mates talk.

Gilbert Residence

It's been two days since the whole Jules was killed thing. Tyler called his uncle yesterday morning about it and to say Mason was worried would be an understatement. He's supposed to be arriving here today sometime if he can get out of work for the week or something like that.

Aunty Jenna was running around like a chicken without it's head. Which means Elijah will be visiting soon as well.

"Whatchya doing Aunty?" I ask her with my head tilted.

Jenna sighs and says "Your mom's files from the Historical Society. I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood and by roped, I mean very excited to participate."

I giggle "I'm sure you are."

The door bell rings and Aunty Jenna opens the door then she moves aside. Not inviting him in verbally. I see Elijah on the other side just as Tyler comes down the stairs and sees him too, his mouth pops open in shock.

I told them. I walk towards the door. Also not inviting him in. Aunt Jenna looks at me afraid.

I put a hand on her shoulder "it's okay Aunty, this is Elijah Mikaelson. Part of the family that is the oldest species of vampires ever" I say to her while looking at Elijah who is looking at me curiously.

"Are we inviting him in?" Aunt Jenna asks me cautiously while she narrowed her eyes at him.

Elijah looks between us all curiously.

I look at him thoughtfully and say "I don't know if we can actually trust him. Klaus never tossed his family into sea after all."

Elijah's eyes widen and he glares hard at me and growls out "What do you know of my family?"

Tyler moves to stand in front of me and I put my hand out to stop him, he stays put then, but I see his hand twitching to touch me or move me away.

Elijah growls "How could you know! He told me that he threw them out to sea!"

I roll my eyes and say exasperated"Really? Really? Your younger brother mind you, who's so obsessed with keeping your family safe from Mikael, you imagine he'd just toss his annoying ass siblings out to sea?"

He looks at me thoughtfully but then I speak up again. "I honestly wouldn't go running to him right now. He's probably still pissed at you about something you did and would possibly just dagger you out of spite."

He blinks at me and asks curiously "how do you know any of this?"

I shrug and say in a sing-song voice "I'm not gonna tell you!"

Tyler snorts and shakes his head at me.

Elijah raises an eyebrow. "I want to make a deal with you."

I snort then "No."

Elijah's eyebrow twitches "Why?"

I shrug and say callously "I want to meet Klaus, sacrifices make me excited."

"You do realize the sacrifice will be yourself correct?" Elijah asks me looking confused.

I smile brightly and say excitedly while clapping my hands "YES"

Poor poor Eli looks so perplexed right now I want to laugh.

Tyler growls, then grabs my arm tightly and I pout sadly as he practically snarls in my ear "Lena, you better not sacrifice yourself. Do you understand me."

"But Klaus deserves to be fully himself, could you imagine having a part of yourself locked away? It'd be horrid." I say sadly.

Damon and Mason walk in through the kitchen then and Damon snarls out angrily as he walks towards me "Lena's planning on sacrificing herself again?"