Chapter 2💙

•comment!!!! Really give me feed back!!!
•I don't grammar check💙*

Airi💙~

I was cleaning up the living room waiting for king and the boys to pull up. The kids had just got back from all of them passing their driving test. I'm a proud mother. "Babe you acting like clean freak?" Marcus said smiling at me. "I don't I guess I'm nervous for the kids. What if their disappointed or what if he doesn't show up?" I said freaking out. Marchs camw begins me and messaged my back after I flopped on the couch.

"Sup." TJ and CJ said coming to sit down on the couch across from us. "Hey boys.." I said with my eyes clothes because the massage felt good. "How you taking this? Excited?" Marcus asked TJ "I mean I guess I am." TJ said trying to be tough like always. "Shit if I haven't seen my dad in that long I'd be happy as hell. I'm gone be honest with you. Yeah I used to think of how awkward it would be but I realized me and your dad are some reall ass and mature ass niggas. It's not gone be nothing but peaches and cream if we keep it smooth." Marcus explained I loved how peaceful he was but he wasn't soft. But I was also thinking he must not know tray.

"I appreciate that Marcus but you might want to talk to Ariel." TJ sis splinting towards a happy Ariel coming down stairs she flipped on my couch next to CJ. "Don't do that to my damn couch Ariel." I said rolling my eyes at her. "Yes ma'am." She sis s being sweet me and Marcus laughed at each other. "So what yall got going on?" Marcus asked looking at CJ and Ariel. "What do you mean?" Ariel asked looking very confused. "CJ and I always been close." She said getting on her phone. "But Ariel you used to be one of the guys to them don't look that way anymore." Marcus said trying to make small talk. "Why do you care?" She said being sassy. "Ariel Moonie Bills. Watch your damn mouth." I said getting pissed. "Babe it's her birthday stop. Ariel I just want to understand what y'all got going on. If y'all are dating let us no." Marcus said trying to reasonable.

"Ariel and I are not dating. We're just friends she spend even like me." CJ said pointing towards her. "You don't know that." She diss smirking at him. I just thought my daughter is bold gone flirt with a die in front of me. At least it's a little boy I trust. *knock-knock* TJ decked to get up and knock in the door. Ariel just stood from the couch waiting looking for her dad. TJ dapped everybody up till he seen his dad. "Pops mannn.." he said when Tray pulled him into a hug. "I miss you boy." Tray said hugging onto him tight. TJ she'd a tear and finally let go and dapped his dad up. "Nice drip." TJ said laughing and pointing at his fit. Tray was half way in the house by time they were talking. "Hey babe I got to go job calling." Marcus kisses my cheek. And left out the door. Tray looked back at him when he left out the door. I was scared for dear life. I thought I was over tray but right now I don't know. "Daddy..." Ariel said with tears falling. "Come here Moonie." He said with his arms open and Ariel ran to him. "Alyssa Tyson come down." I called the twins. "Daddy!!!" Alyssa tan to them. Ariel her and Tray were in a group hug. If your wondering right now what happens to the last baby. Jada Marie Bills. She lives with her grand parents during the summer time. Trays parents are divorced but still together. She will be coming home tonight to see her dad. She used to go visitations with the kids all the time but she was young. She's 10 now. Tyson came down and joined the hug. Every body pulled away skating down expect Ariel she kept crying.

She say next to him the entire time. "Somebody is missing. Where's Jada Bae at?" Tray asked looking around. "She's still with your parents she'll be getting dropped off." I spoke the kids purposely didn't answer because they wanted me to say something to Tray. "Can I talk to you?" Tray asked.

Ariel💙~

"Yea we can." My mom said getting up going into the kitchen. "Just like old times." Ariel said smiling hard. "Don't be messy Ariel." TJ said. "I remember when mom and dad were having a little argument in the kitchen we didn't know what's it was about. Thought it was about us. And me and TJ were in here Literally fist fighting. Over the joystick." Alyssa said while everybody was laughing. "I can se that." Corey said. "Yup. That night we got Ariel and TJ, older siblings ." Tyson said looking at Ariel and TJ. "Yeah everything was so different coming back home. I was so glad be home and then found out ow as the oldest of two
More people." TJ said getting hyped uncle king shook his head at him. "It took me a minute to adjust." Ariel said. She was taking of when she was younger and he mother thought she had gotten raped. Her, her grandpa her dad, Airi were sitting in the living room. She forgot to tell her mom that he did touch her sexually but the reason why she was bleeding was because she was trying to fight him off and he scratched her. CJ rubbed Ariel's back.

Corey and king looked at each other. "Yupp. Good old times. But there ain't nothing wrong with the Fuutttuureeee." TJ said giggling. "Especially with everyone just wanting to get to know each other better." Alyssa said giggling after. "Okay what is wrong with y'all?" I asked really confused. "Oh nothing just a little weird how you and my son are really close today." Corey said putting Emphasis on close. "Pops chill." CJ said smirking. "Why is everybody saying that?" I said smiling because I was kind of catching on. "Duhhhh. The love on the air. First comes marriage thennnn Ariel with a big bellyyyy!!" Ayllyssss said I covered my face Embarrassed. "Oh no. Not no damn babies." Corey said panicking me and CJ laughed. "Y'all I'm serious." Corey said laughing with us. "Who having babies?" My dad said coming in holding my moms hand but it was like she remembered where she was and snatched away from him. He did was look at her confusedly.

Airi💙~ before they came back

Me and tray went into a guess room. As soon as I close the door I turned around and him losing my lips. "Mhmm tray.... No no no stop it." I said pulling away after I gave in. "What girl?" He asked grabbing my waist. I looked him in the eyes and he kissed me and agin we then turned it into a make out. He slipped his hands in my pants playing with my pearl. "No tray I can't I'm engaged." I said pushing him away. "Too who? That nigga from earlier. Airionna I love you and my kids. They beat me until I signed those divorce papers. I was hurt when you sent them. You can't do this to me. Do you love him?" He asked me I didn't know how to respond to that. "Let's just go." I grabbed his hand dragging him out the room until Ariel seen us and I pulled away.....

•comment!!!!

•Did y'all like it??