Chapter 3💙

•my sister claims she likes CJ and Ariel but this isn't just about them I just wanted y'all to know. I like them too.

•Comment

Airi💙~

Today was the twins birthday party. I wasn't going to stay long I'll have lots of security watching the kids. We were having a dinner with the family before. "Babe. Is your dad coming?" Marcus asked looking up from the guest list. "I don't know if all the kids feel com with that." I said folding up every bodies clothes. "Aye!!! All of y'all come to the boom boom room." Marcus said calling for the kids. I called my room the boom boom room. I don't know why it's just a cute name I came up with.

"Wassup." TJ asked with no shirt on. Alyssa Tyson and jada were behind him. "Where the hell is Ariel?" Marcus asked looking at all the kids. "She in her room on the phone." Alyssa said. "I swear your sister is always busy." I said. Putting up my clothes. "Got get her please." Marcus asked rubbing his head.

TJ💙~

" I miss you too.." I heard Ariel say. "No... I know... I love you too.. oh I'm wearing My favorite onesie.. Michael stop." She said. I got pissed  because I thought she was in here talking to CJ she in here talking to this hoe ass nigga that played her. "Yoo!!! Get the fuck off the phone!!" I yelled slamming her door open. "CJ calm down. I'll call you back." She said hanging up. "Didn't we tell you about him being a nasty ass nigga." I said getting closer. She did nothing but look at me crazy. "Marcus and momma want us. Bring to ass on." I said going back down the hall to my mom and Marcus. Ariel came in quiet behind me. Quiet because she knew I was right he used y'all down on her and shit I promised her I wound tell momma or Marcus but I'm considering it now since she wanna be talking to him.

"Okay do you guys want grandpa to show up?" Mom said looking at all of us "Uhmm yeah. Of course." Ariel said we all shook our heads agreeing. We've always melted in touch with grandpa mom not so much. She was scared to give him and grandma a chance again. Grandma went to drugs about three years ago only time she calls is when she needs money for drugs.

Dinner...

Tj💙~

Everybody was sitting at the table it's was all cool vibes until Marcus showed up it was so much tension. Ariel was sitting between CJ and my dad on the other side of my dad was king and on the other side of CJ was me. "Damn man this shit is awkward but I'm on pops side."  CJ said laughing. "This shot ain't funny bro Ariel already be disrespecting Marcus." I said paying attention to how my mom was staring at my dad.  "I don't like him I seen him talking a hugging some girl in the store the other day."CJ said eating his food. "Oh I'm telling my damn momma." I said shaking my head disappointed because my sister was right.

At the party

Ariel💙~
Me and my brother was having fun but I cms tell their was something on his mind. "Yess bestie this giving me life." My best friend violet said. As she turned me around I did a 360 my brother and his friends were sitting down chilling. CJ was watching me as I was dancing I was looking back him smiling I gues was showing off for him. "Omg no you are not having dance and eye sex with CJ!" Violet said  laughing and looking at CJ also. "Girl  bye next and CJ are just friends plus I'm scared of what our dads are going to say." I said still dancing with her. "Please your just scared to talk to him." She said as some dude snatched her up from me. I shook my head. I was dancing with my other friends till my son MF no hands came on.

Girl the way you're movin'
Got me in a trance, DJ turn me up
Ladies dis yo jam (c'mon)
I'ma sip Moscato
And you 'gon lose dem pants
Then I'ma throw this money while you do it with no hands
Girl drop it to the floor
I love the way yo booty go
All I want to do is sit back, and watch you move
And I'll proceed to throw this cash
All that ass
In yo jeans
Can Wale beat
And Roscoe skeet
Long hair she don't care
When she walk she get stares
Brown skin or a yellow-bone
D.J. this my favorite song
So I'ma make it thunderstorm
Bud, want it Flocka yea
Blowin' fuck it I don't care
Dresses flyin' everywhere
Got my partner Roscoe, like bruh

I started twerking and Michael came out of nowhere getting behind me. His friends wa sh young his head up. I was just minding my business until somebody pulled me by my arm
Hard as fuck. "What the fuck you got going on?" CJ asked me mad as hell. "Aye bro back up I finished with her." Michael said smirking. CJ clenched his jaw. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean Michael?" I said looking at him crazy. "Ariel you know what the fuck  it is. Do I need to put you back in yo place." Michael said. My brother was about to check
Him until CJ Punched him.

Back at The house...

"Now you tell me why you fighting nights at their party man." Uncle Corey said yelling at CJ. Him and m y brother got in trouble for fighting. "Look pops some dude was disrespecting Ariel." He said telling all the business I was just sitting their listening my dad and Corey looked at me crazy. "Yea pops it was Michael. He used to always talk down on Ariel." TJ said spilling the beans. "TJ you promised!!!" I yelled. "MY DAUGHTER !! Oh hell nah." He said texting on his phone......

•What y'all think?