Chapter 10💙

Tray💙~

"I feel like there been a lot going on kids wise. We're fine everything's been going smooth so far." I said talking to the group we were all at a bar. "That's what scares me. Because I feel like once were settled I'm happy something always happens." Airi said gilding my hand. Lately she's been more touchy feely than usual. "I feel the same way Airi. I feel like either something is going to happen with the kids or us." Said Looking at Corey. "I think y'all should relax mane. Honestly we deserve every bit of happiness we get. All the shit we been through." King said drinking out the bottle.

"Well well well look what we've got here? Old people relaxing at the bar in broad daylight." Everyone looked up to see Carter. "Hello daughter. Tray." He said being dry with me. "Carter what are you doing here?" Airi said with attitude in her voice. "I li e out here just got done visiting my granddaughter. I found out she having my great grandchild. If her parents were more fit everything would've been fine." He said looking at us. "Don't do that shit. You kidnap them from us and you think that your a better fucking  fit. Nigga your insane." I said sitting up Airi was keeping me from getting up. "Dominique how are you?" He asked ignoring everything I said. "I'm fine Carter. Me and my Husband are fine." She said grabbing Kings arm. "Husband?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah nigga husband." King said taking a sip out of the bottle.

Carter laughed. "That's cute. And impossible. We never got divorced might want to tell him y'all marriage illegal." He said sitting down across from King and Nique. "The fuck he talking about?" King said looking at her. "Babe don't believe shit that comes out Carters damn mouth. Carter go mind yo damn business somewhere else." Nique said flopping back on the chair. "Fine.. don't be honest to a man you claim you love. I'm going to head out." He said standing up and having his hands up in defense.

Me and Airi got up and headed out the bar while everyone else stayed and chilled. I got into the car pissed then Airi got in. "Every-time I turn around this nigga somewhere." I said pulling off. "Tray calm down." Airi said on her phone texting. "Nah I don't trust him I don't want him in contact with our kids." I said driving. "Tray calm the duck down me and your child are in the car." She said. "Ain't no kids in here... wait what? Your pregnant how? Not that your old. Omg your pregnant why didn't you say anything I had you in a damn bar." I said at a stop light. She did nothing but giggle. "Thats not funny." I said laughing with her. "It slipped. It was too much going on for me to tell you." She said holding my arm. "Awww hell you and your daughter pregnant at the same time. This shit is not normal I hope both of y'all know that." I smirked at her. "Don't say that to your daughter. She's been stressing enough lately. And I don't think this is anything her mother can fix it her father can fix this is between her and CJ. Ariel is very Insecure and it's because of that boy.@ she explained to me. Before me and Airi got back together her relationship with our daughter wasn't as strong as it is now.

Ariel💙~

I was at CJ house chilling. His sister and brother was there messing with us. "Are you guys excited?" Violet asked rubbing my stomach. "I guess... I don't think we have a choice." I said feeling sick. "I am. Waiting for the baby to get here. Tired of waiting plus she grumpy everyday." He said leaning over to kiss my stomach. "You wanna baby shopping today?" He asked looking at me. "Yeah we can." I said rubbing my stomach. "Even though we got a couple months we need to be ready especially for delivery day. What you mean we have to be excited?" He asked looking worried. "How can I CJ we're having kids at 16 years old. We're babies ourselves." I said shedding a tear. "Can y'all give us a minute please." CJ spoke to his sister and brother.

"What's going on? You've been acting different lately." He spoke. "I'm sorry this is too much." I said looking up at the ceiling "all you have to do is relax. Let me take care of everything else." CJ said grabbing my chin. "Okay." I said before he pecked my lips. "We don't need to have this conversation again. Doubting my seed little girl." He said smirking at me.  "Lets go upstairs." He said helijngme off the Couch. He bent dome in order for me tog eat one his back once I was safely on his back. We were watching tv on his need and CJ was being super touchy. I know it was catch to coming up to his room with him. "Baby. Why you ignoring me?" He said rubbing on me. "Baby I'm not ignoring you I'm trying to watch tv your bothering your son." I said laughing. "Come here.." he said looking at me. "CJ um literally touching your body I'm here." I said looking at him. "Get yo here" he said smirking at me. "Get up where? CJ what shit you on today." I said going off on him. "On my face..." he said biting his lip.  "Your face?" I asked in disbelief. "Sit on my face." He said grabbing my waist. "CJ no your siblings are here." Said laughing as he pulls my pants down. "Them niggas grown they know what's going on." He said thinking this shit was funny. "Corey jr. I ca-" I was interrupted. "CJ!!!" Carmen called him. "Omg her off of me." I said laughing putting my pants back on. "Yeah!!! Ma!!!" Yelled while still laughing.

•comment vote!!!

•y'all are about to shocked at the up coming chapters😂😂❤️❤️