Chapter 16💙

Caleb💙~
I was driving on the way back to my mom's house. When I walked in using the spare key. I saw my pops in his office and my brother's nephew and mom in the living room. "Supp. What is y'all talking bout?" I asked sitting next to my moms. "How your brother is scared to tell Ariel he is still in love with her." She said kissing all over Aiden's face. "Well, we knew that already. Com' here neph." I said dapping Aiden up. "Mom looks me and Ariel are in good terms and everything. We're doing good co-parenting Aiden. I don't want to ruin that and her trust." He said shaking his head. "Why you'd ya that?" My mom asked raising her eyebrow. "Well, he scared to lose sis trust because she almost caught him getting head from that white girl," I said shaking my head at him. "I hope Aiden wasn't there." She said after she quickly covered Aidens ears.

"Mom comes on I'm not like that. Aiden was in the guest house with Cara." He said picking up and Aiden and heading to the door. "We'll be careful and tell Ariel I said she can stop by anytime she doesn't have to be with you for that." My mom said getting up heading to the kitchen. "Why do you too can talk bad about me?" I asked dusting Aiden off. "No. Ariel wouldn't do that. For all the times we've been on the phone she refuses to talk badly about you. I like you she still cares." My mom said pulling some vegetables out of the refrigerator. "Welp that's my queue. mom making healthy food." I said getting up leaving out the door behind CJ. "Aye man you know when you two gone quit this shit and get back together?" I asked smirking as he was putting Aiden in the car. "Look Ariel chilling I guess she trying to do what's best for her right now and I'm cool with that." He said shrugging his shoulders. I knew my brother was lying he miss her badly.

WARNING THERE IS A SEX SCENE COMING IN THE SECOND PARAGRAPH

Alyssa💙 ~

"So where are your parents?" I asked Jaceon as we walked into the kitchen. "Well my dad is at work and my mom should be on her way home from hanging with her friends. Why? If you aren't comfortable I can tell her to hurry up" He said being sweet as always. "No Jaceon you're okay. Just making small talk." I said sitting down on the couch next to him. I guess he could tell I was tensed. "Why are you still in defense mode you know I won't hurt you. So, what's really wrong ? Talk to me." He said turning the tv off. "You know it's crazy in my house. My parents are always focused on Jada, Tyson and my older siblings. I've never had a conversation with my parents and when I try their too busy with helping one of the siblings or some work things. I just want someone to talk to me. I feel left out I just want some type of attention." I said staring at Jaceon he was rubbing the back of my hand. I don't know what made me do this but I leaned forward and kissed him. He quickly pushed me away though. I am so stupid. "I can't do that Alyssa your vulnerable," he said but was still confronting me. Right now I didn't want to hear that come out his mouth I needed to hear something else I needed attention and love. "I thought you loved me or at least had feelings for me," I said getting closer doing nose to nose while on his lap. I wrapped my legs around him. "Please I need you.." I said looking up to stare into his eyes.

"Alyssa don't put me in this position." He said kissing my cheek. I completely ignore him having a make-out session giving him tongue don't judge me I watched videos on how to kiss. I go off of him leading to his room. I pushed him on his bed as he made his self a little comfortable looking shocked. " Alyssa, what are you doing?" He asked as I got onto the top of him. "Make love to me," I said in between kissing his neck. He got on top of me kissing all on my neck and it made me want him more. The Thing is a virgin I don't know about any of this but it made my girl throb. I felt a little bad deep down but I know what I'm doing I don't know if I love Jaceon but he does. He took his shirt off but not taking his attention on me and me and my body was loving it. Once it as just me in my panties and bra he stopped. "Alyssa are you sure?" He asked looking into my eyes. "I want you inside me... Please don't go easy." I spoke. I'm surprised that came out of my mouth. He then slowly took his boxers and my panties off. He looked me in my eyes as he entered me. "ouch." I tensed up. "You want me to stop?" he asked me to stop. "No don't," I said trying to gain strength. "Just look at me okay?" He said kissing me I nodded. He entered me staring into my soul after that third stroke It became great. I mean the way Jaceon was treating my body I couldn't get enough. I scratched his back he stroked inside of me. "ahh. mhmm. right there baby." I didn't know why I let those words slip my mouth. "Fuck," he said after I called him baby. "Stop" I said softly. He immediately stopped. I pushed him on the bed and getting on top of him. "Woah wait you can't your not ready," he said keeping me from making him enter me. I glared at him. He put his hands up in defense. I gently place him inside me it hurt so bad but felt so good. I surprised myself and went crazy I had jaceon grunting and it encouraged me to go harder.