Chapter 7💙

Airi💙~

Considering today is Sunday all my friends kids and my kids are here I deci to cook breakfast. They have no School tomorrow because of Presidents' Day. But me and tray don't mind all the kids because they stay the night on school nights. All the kids were chilling in the theatre except Ariel and CJ. After putting the Cinnamon buns in the oven. I went upstairs to the closed ba which was Alyssa and Ariel's bathroom. After doing my business and washing my hands I threw the paper towel away but I noticed there was two pregnancy test I'm the trash can. "What the hell," I said picking it up. While Tray was downstairs I wanted to handle this first. I went into my room and sat the tests on the bedside table. "Ariel and Alyssa!!" I yelled outside my bedroom door.

North of the girls came in. Alyssa say on our love chair as Ariel layer across the bed holding her stomach. "Mommy my stomach hurt." Ariel said whining. " Alyssa you can leave I got my answer to my question baby," I said looking at her I didn't want Ariel to be pregnant. "Ariel I found a pregnancy test in your bathroom trash can," I said picking them up and showing her. "mom I didn't even look at them I was so scared on what Dad and CJ was going to say," She said with tears after tears falling from her face I got on the bed and sat next to her and cuddled with her. I texted Tray to come upstairs to talk to us. Tray came into the room and closed the door. " What you got to tell me?" Tray asked grabbing Ariel's hand. "Well, the reason I've been sick lately is that I'm pregnant. Are you mad?" she asked rubbing the tears off her face Tray then wiped a tear off her face and answered. "Look this isn't something I wanted for you at all but, y'all made your beds now you got to lie in it. taking care of another child is hard. You know that for all the times y'all had to take care of Jada and the other two." Tray said making us giggle. "Your dad and I are a little mad at the fact that you have so much going for yourself. now, you can't go out of town for college. I'm not really mad because you've always been honest with us about your relationship with CJ. I just want you both to know you do have lots of help and support and this isn't going to stop your future because we got your back. Does Cj know?" I asked her looking curious.

"Well CJ doesn't know. I took the test yesterday. I didn't know the perfect time I was freaking out all day yesterday and today." She explained. I didn't know what else to say. "Well this is something y'all need to do in private in your room, he needs to know. now all honesty I don't know how everybody else is going to take it but, I and your mom got your back. I just want you to know you're going to be okay. You have grown and shown more maturity." Tray spoke. you could tell he seemed stress but I know tray didn't want to be disappointed in Ariel I just wanted to let him know he could be.

Ariel💙~

CJ💍

Me: Sos 🆘. I need to tell you something life changing....

CJ 💍: soooo drama I love you bro. Here I come.

A couple minutes later he came in busting into my room. He closed my door and flipped down on my bed. "What's up baby?" He asked with his eyes brows down. "Well... you know I've been really sick lately. And I had missed my period." I said trying to hint him. "Uhmmm yeah." He asked sitting up on the bed. He seen the nervousness in my face so he grabbed me by my waist. "Baby you can tell me anything... go ahead." He said looking into my eyes. I swear he's amazing but it might be slow after telling him he's going to be a dad at 16.

"I took two pregnancy test yesterday and I might be a little bit pregnant." I said under my breath. "Are you serious? Your pregnant." Asked rubbing his head nervously. He then laid back on the bed with his hands covering his face. "Fuck me.." he tried saying quiet it kind of hurt my feelings is I stated crying. He seen me cry and sat up trying to comfort me. "Nooo baby that's not what I meant. It's just my mom is going to kill me. I don't even know how my dads going to react. I don't even care about him it's what my mother is going to say. Did you tell your parents?" He so asked wiping my face. "Yes... they said they support us." I said lowly. "What do you want do?" I asked him. "No damn doubt we keep this baby. I wouldn't wanna babe a child with nobody else but you. It's not like we're going to struggling with money. My job pays well enough for us to get us a little apartment when we turn 18 and go to college from there. Because we not going out of state with a baby at least not until she or he is two." He said kissing and hugging me. "So you have our future planned out. Yes. If your parents believe in us I do too.

•I love how it's Ike this one person who Alyssa knows what I'm doing next chapter 😂😂.

•But just wait... something could change.