Chapter 24 💙

•okay so to be honest I have one more Plot twist left in me. Don't get scared the series is not over. After a couple more chapters I'm starting another book but that will be the last and final one. I am continuing my other book Faith.

Airi💙~

The doctor kept going but after he said those words I blanked out. I didn't know how to take it. How was I supposed to tell my kids? I just wished sometimes Tray did bring work home because he would be stressed about that. Maybe that plays a part in this. We've been through so much together and one day God decides that he has to get into a car accident and leave us all behind. So any wife's reaction would be to break down cry in front of all her kids. Not me I have to stay strong. Jada is very sensitive nowadays. Alyssa thinks no one cares for her. I can't deal right now. "Okay thank you. I know you tried your hardest." I said and walked towards my kids. "What he say?" CJ asked me. "Well, y-your dad didn't make it," I said as I saw all my kid's faces dropped. For once my kids were speechless. And so was I. 

4 days later...

Jada-

I was currently at my dad's wake. My mom decided that it was cool for my grandma to plan my dad's awake at our house. As of now all my siblings and I were sitting in a room together. "I'm so tired of this.."Alyssa said having everyone look at her. "I'm so tired of when our family finally gets peace it's taken away.  Dad was the only one that was worried about me, he cared about how I felt." She making me furrow my eyebrows. "That's not true your always so standoff by yourself so we always let you be," I said with so much attitude.  "Look this ain't the time nor the place for this. Dad wouldn't want yall acting like this." TJ said holding his daughter and son. "Yeah, whatever," Tyson said rolling his eyes. "Man, you've been giving attitude to me since we been here what is your problem?" TJ said handing one of the babies to Ariel. "Don't say nothing to me witchu dumb ass," Tyson said surprising everybody. "Yeah, he doesn't know that CJ and I seen him selling fucking weed on the damn corner now. You must think you grown wait until I tell momma." Ariel said rolling her eyes and snapping on Tyson. "No, we ain't telling momma nothing I will get him out of this," TJ said wiping his face.  "Of course because your in that mess too." Alyssa snapped. Right about now we were pissed at each other, we all were blaming each other. We all had this anger inside of us that was coming from something but, it wasn't from each other.

"I don't need you getting me out of anything I'm gone tell momma don't wait up," Tyson said getting up. "We ain't telling her shit Tyson you need to grow up," TJ said getting in his face. "Grow up! Grow up! You're doing the same thing ! what you think just because you his right-hand man it's cool? fuck that !" Tyson said looking as if he was about to get physical with TJ. "What the hell is going on?" My mom said coming into the room looking angry too. "Nothing ma," Tj responded. "It has to be something. Y'all in here about to fight. Everybody needs to calm down, Bring it down. We have all these family members here and yall want to act stupid. My husband can't even rest in his grave because yall in here acting a fool." My mom said leaving and slamming the door behind her. "Yall we need to be better," Ariel said getting up picking Aiden off of the chair he fell asleep on from crying the entire service. He kept wanting to go up in the casket but, my mom wanted a closed casket. "I know what im doing. I'm going to businees school and take the money daddy gave me and open my own store. And keep my distance from this family. 

Three years later...

Ariel-

"So what are we doing?" CJ asked. We were talking about making our relationship work for Aiden. We both love each other to death. "I think we should go to Texas because Iknow Alyssa is going to be there for sure that was her dream to live in Texas. Plus, she's been acting really tough and everything lately I want to be close enough to her." I said eating the Pizza we ordered. "Well, Jaceon told me that he was going to Texas this month and she going with him," Cj said as he gave Aiden his juice. "Wipe your face baby. And hold up I always told her don't follow any boy. I think she is blindly in love. I just want her to do it the right way. Alyssa looks up to me and you know we ain't get to do it the right way, Because we had Aiden. Last time we talked she was saying that Jaceon had baby fever. Is that true?" I said wiping Aiden's face and looking at CJ. "I mean he had came out with me and TJ he was saying what he wanted from Alyssa. He said he wanted to make her his wife one day and how he wants about five kids... I told him like to slow down. Once your freedom is gone, your freedom is gone." He said washing dishes. "Yeah that's true like I couldn't be a normal teenager with Aiden but, I wasn't mad because we did it," I said getting up drying the dishes he was watching. "You know once we back on better terms and have everything together I want a little girl. " He said pausing and looking at me. "I mean it depends on how I'm feeling at the moment." As soon as I said that he started smirking at me. "I love you so much." 

- I know for a fact y'all gone be mad at me because the next chapter is the end of this book. But, there is another book 3 is going to be good I promise and don't be to sad about Tray. Love yall.