Raging Reveal

Before we start, I'd like to give a shout out to HollowLegend who's birthday is today. This chapter was uploaded a little earlier for him and his awesome work. Enjoy.

It had been about two weeks since Nezu's conversation with Ochako. As he stated to Ochako, Nezu had brought the incident to the attention of the school board explaining that immediate action must be taken. This would take time since they would have to gather information regarding these acts however. Fortunately for them, All Might had asked Izuku's mother Inko who had known of the bullying for years if she had any proof at all the school neglected to take any action. Fortunately, she was very meticulous and kept a flash drive with a rather large folder of everything hoping someone would help her son. In the folder, they had seen pictures time stamped, written complaints to the school with the date posted, medical prognosises from hospital visits, and even return emails from the school itself saying they could not do anything about something they can't prove happened on their watch. What really made the faculty of UA have their skin crawl was a return complaint of her son being in trouble for defending himself and the school saying that if she does not stop this, they will expel Izuku and file a report on her to the police. After some days of going through everything, Nezu had finally made a case against the school to shut it down until further notice. With the larger problem done, he had sent Aizawa to Heights Alliance to get a witness testimony from Izuku on these acts.

At the dorms

The day was rather normal for the class cinnamon roll couple for a weekend. After a hard workout and a little study session together, they decided to make a little treat for them both since they had worked rather hard these past few weeks learning all about Izuku's new quirks. "And that should do it." Izuku began to place a sheet of freshly made fudge into the fridge to cool with Ochako licking a spoon. "This tastes so good. I can't wait to try the fudge when it's ready." Izuku walks over to the dirty bowl to taste a little of the remnants to smile a bit. "It is sweet, but I think I know something that's sweeter." Ochako placed the spoon in the sink before putting her hands on her hips in a joking fashion. "And what would that be?" Izuku wrapped his arms around Ochako to pull her close before kissing her lips. "I'm holding her." Ochako began to snort at her boyfriend's little speal. "That's so cheesy." "Maybe, but I'm not wrong. You helped me so much over the time we've been in UA even before we were a couple. How could you not be the sweetest thing in the world to me?"

Ochako began to blush at this before leaning her head on Izuku's chest. "Says the big teddy bear himself." Izuku crocked an eyebrow up at this little retort with Ochako snickering at his reaction. "Your just that big of a softy Izuku. Your also fun to hug." Ochako began to hug her boyfriend with Izuku hugging back. "You only get these hugs though." "I know, and that's why I like them." They stayed like this for a few minutes before a certain blond haired boy threw Ochako off of Izuku to hold him by the neck on the wall. "WHAT DID YOU SPOUT SHITTY NERD!?" "What?" "DON'T PLAY COY WITH ME! I KNOW YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S BEEN SPREADING SHIT RUMORS ABOUT ME! SO WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SPOUT!?" "Get off him!" Ochako pushes Bakugou off of Izuku with him holding his neck in pain.

"I don't know what your issue is Kaachan, but threatening me does nothing." "DO YOU KNOW WHAT WAS FUCKING SAID!? BECAUSE OF YOU, TEACHERS ARE STARTING TO QUESTION IF I EVEN DID THOSE FUCKING THINGS!" Silence was in the room until Ochako spoke up. "Maybe karma's coming back to bite you in the butt." Bakugou looked at Ochako with rage before she continued. "You think it was easy for me when you made that disgusting rumor about me being a cheap bar slut? Mineta is still trying to pay me to do something to him." Ochako began to shake remembering the fact the class pervert kept making advances to her about a completely false rumor that she goes to bars and gets paid to let men do things to her. After a bit of digging, Ochako found out it was Bakugou that made it all up and practically ruined the image of her sweet and innocent self to the student body. She at least has some relief that Izuku didn't find these rumors true, or she may have lost it on Bakugou long before anything.