The Raid

3rd person POV:

The day after receiving the message from Sir Nighteye, Izuku, Ochako, Asui, and Kirishima were asked to head to a specific location. Izuku had left Kossori with his mother in hopes that he would not have any worries for the child as they take down the monster that imprisoned her in the hellish nightmare she had to endure. Once the quartet made it to the location, they were met by UA's big three outside. "Hey, you all made it." Nejire was the first to speak with all of them noding. "Midoriya?" Mirio came up to Izuku with a stern look on him. "Let's take this guy down once and for all. Once he's gone, Eri can finally be safe." "Yeah." Izuku noded with Kirishima and Asui confused. "Who's Eri?" "Dunno, maybe someone they met *ribbit*?" They decided not to ask and went inside to not keep the pros waiting.

Once they enter, they get next to the pro they're interning with before Sir Nighteye spoke. "Thank you all for coming. Right now, we are preparing to conduct a raid on the Shie Hassaikai. An underground Yakuza group that is responsible for the production and selling of illegal quirk drugs. Thanks to a little assistance from these two interning heroes in training, we were able to rescue a little girl who was able to tell us everything and make this possible." Before going forward, a pro hero that went by the name Lock Rock spoke up. "So why did this take so long? If the girl told you everything, why didn't we get this going sooner?" "Unfortunately, there was a legal matter we had to resolve in regards to Midoriya stealing the leader Kai Chisaki's quirk without permission along with obtaining permission to use his quirk to its fullest during this. His quirk allows him to steal others quirks and uses them or give quirks to others." Lock Rock stays quiet at this as they go over the plan.

Once everyone is knowledgeable on their parts, everyone prepares for battle. As this goes on, Izuku sits in the changing room staring at his hands. "You ok Midoriya?" He looks up to see his upperclassmen look at him. "For years, I've held back with using my quirk in fear of how people see me. Now that I'm allowed to use it, I feel like I could lose control if I don't keep it in check." Mirio understood what he meant to give him a smack on the back. "You gotta stop worrying too much. You're gonna do great, and you're gonna kick Chisaki's ass for what he did to Eri and allow her to live a happy life knowing that psycho won't do anything to her again." Mirio smiled at Izuku for him to gain a confidence boost. "Yeah, I gotta win for Eri's sake. I can't be her hero if I focus on everything I screwed up with." "That's the spirit. Now let's get this show on the road and win this for Eri!" "Yeah." Izuku says fist bumping Mirio before picking up a replica of his father's respirator and putting it over his head. "That get up sends shivers down my spine." Mirio comments causing Izuku to chuckle slightly before speaking in a deep and confident tone. "That's the idea Lemillion. Come now, we have some unfinished business." He says as the two exit the changing room with Izuku levitating off the ground slightly with his hands behind his back.

At the hideout

The heroes and police stood in front of the Yakuza base prepared to charge in the second they got a warrant to. When the officer getting the warrant finally arrived, they spoke it out while everyone prepared for anything. "So Midoriya, that kid you saved is somewhere safe right?" Izuku nodded at Kirishima before Tsu and Ochako walked over. "I hope she's able to live a happy life after this *ribbit*." "She will. You both actually met her before. She likes you and thinks Kirishima's funny. She also likes playing with you Tsu, especially when you play hero with her." Both looked at Izuku confused before Ochako spoke up. "We'll explain when everythings over." As they finished their conversation, the warrant was spoken out for them to be ready to enter. Before they did, Sir Nighteye went to the officers in charge to suggest an option.

Once he obtained a nod, he turned to the four students of 1-A. "One For All, we would like you to initiate this raid." The little AFO and OFA user came to the gates to see what they meant. "We would like you to use Overhaul to make a hole in the residence since we have authorization to do a destructive search." "Yes sir." Izuku went to touch the ground with a few fingers before concentrating. 'All I have to do is make contact with what I want to destroy.' In an instant, the gates and the grounds were disassembled and reassembled with yakuza thugs in binds to make it easier for the pros. "Operation started sir." "You heard the boy, charge!" The police ran as fast as they could on a path Izuku kept stable and untouched for them to travel. The police went into the residence to round up every yakuza thug they could. Izuku however, hovered over the hole to glare down it.