The Raids end

3rd person POV:

Toga had ran over to grab Bakugou while Twice was keeping Izuku busy. "Where do you think you're going?" Ochako blocked their exit route while taking a fighting stance. "I'm not letting you pass by here without going through me." "Hmm, sorry but no. I'm in a hurry, so I'll just let Calamitus do that." Toga grabs a knife to stab Bakugou's arm and force him awake again. "GYAAA! YOU BITCH!" "Ooohhh! You bleed nice!" Bakugou looked around to notice what was going on. "I guess I owe you and Deadpool over there." "You can worry about that later, we need to leave now." Ochako ran over to them in an attempt to stop them. "Like hell you both are leaving after what you've done!" Ochako was about to grab them, but Bakugou teleported them both away from the area on a roof where the real Twice was waiting for them.

Izuku finally got free from all the copies of Twice to only watch as Bakugou leaves. "You might've won today Deku, but this was only a coming out battle. I'll also make sure to get you back for this." Bakugou glares while holding his burned side, hardly able to see out of it at the moment. "Goodbye." A warp gate immediately opens for the three to leave in. "DAMMIT!" Izuku tries to rush off with Ochako next to him, but was stopped by the Dragon hero. "Going after them is pointless now. The priority is Sir Nighteye. He needs a hospital right now." Izuku remembered how Nighteye was hurt badly and ran to him. He placed his hand where the injury was to heal it and relieve some of the pain he was feeling.

"How do you feel Sir?" "Nnngh, better than I felt before. What about the raid?" "Nearing its end. The Eight Precepts and Overhaul's assistant were killed by the man with the Hassaikai's leader being the only survivor of that attack. The perpetrator known as Calamitus left along with two members of the League known as Toga and Twice." "Damage report." Izuku looked over to Centipeder who came over towards them. "Most injuries were kept to a minumum with the heavy hitters of the Yakuza incapacitated thanks to One For All. Your injury was the worst of them all Sir." He bowed at the injured pro before Mirio was able to bring him up to his feet. "I was able to heal the area, but the pain will still be existent for some time. I wouldn't move around so much if I was you Sir." "Thank you for your support and worry One For All, but I must see the end of this as a pro."

Izuku grabbed the other side of Nighteye to lead him to watch Chisaki be put in a van and brought to a villains hospital to assess his injuries. Izuku however, watched the members that were killed by Bakugou get put in body bags before leaving. "Sir Nighteye, I think the deaths today are my fault." "Why do you say that?" "The boy that did this, it was Kaachan. He did this and nearly killed you because I stole his quirk." Nighteye let out a long and painful sigh before pinching Izuku's ear. "That hurts Sir!" "Good. Now that I have your attention, this is not something you're responsible for. You were told to take his quirk as punishment and felt it was wrong. You tried to go extra miles to make sure he didn't have the same scrutiny that you did when you were younger. The only thing you are responsible for is incapacitating the Hassaikai and stopping that boy from killing more than he already has momentarily. This is not your hands that were bloodied, it was his. You did everything you should've as a pro, and I'm proud of you for that. You just need to remember that heroes are people that need to be as reactive as they are proactive."

Izuku felt a bit of comfort hearing this knowing he did this right by the man who has seen All Might's success from the front lines. "Thank you Sir." "Now, you have some explaining to do after you head to the dorms. When Chisaki is in a maximum security prison, I will tell you it's safe to reveal who Eri is." Izuku nods before letting Nighteye go to return to his classmates. "He's a good kid Sir." "I had doubts when All Might said who his father was, but all the mistrust is gone now." Nighteye used his quirk at that moment to see Izuku being the number 1 hero standing proudly with Eri and Ochako by his side with All Might near them looking proudly at his successors feat. 'This future, I hope comes to fruition.'