A Gentleman's Entrance

The time left before the culture festival had been drawing thin with Izuku and the others having everything down from the routine to the music. At the moment, the class is sitting in the common space relaxing and preparing for what was to start the next day. As this goes on, Izuku and Ochako had been hard at work making chocolate chip cookies with Eri. The little girl had been deprived of so much and is now able to enjoy the things she should've already enjoyed once in her life but couldn't. The look as the three made their little homemade snack was absolutely adorable to onlookers. They saw this as a family activity that the three were doing to make everyone start taking pictures to embarrass the class cinnamon rolls later. While this was happening, Yaoyorozu started making tea for everyone from a special blend that her mother gave her.

"Any news on what we talked about before?" Yaoyorozu asked calmly and silently not to make much of a scene towards Izuku. "All Might couldn't find anything at the moment, but Sir Nighteye found a strange number your father calls." Izuku passed the number to Yaoyorozu for her to not recognize it. "From what we can tell, your father called this number once or twice a month and was on for 3 minutes before the Kamino incident where AFO was imprisoned. After that, this number was called a few times a week at least with the time going up to a half hour. It's safe to say, something is strange here." "Are they tracking this number?" Izuku nodded but specified something. "If this pans out that the Yaoyorozu's are working with villains, this won't end well for you or your family. You're aware of that right?" Yaoyorozu nods knowing that this will not end well if their fears are true.

"Aw man!" Their attention is turned to the common space as they see Kirishima holding a rope. "Guess the rope was kinda worn down too much. If we use it tomorrow, there's a good chance someone can get hurt." Yaoyorozu raises her hand at this moment. "If you would need, I can create some rope." "Don't worry about that. I gotta go into town for a few things early tomorrow anyway. I can get it and be back here before showtime." Everyone looked at Izuku worried. "Nothings gonna happen. I won't let all our hard work go to waste. I'll be back with the rope and we won't have problems." Since the incident with Bakugou being now a villain, many of the class worried for Izuku's safety and his own well being. Knowing he holds a large amount of weight on him already being the son of the former villain AFO who nearly killed All Might, they feared he may hold himself accountable for what happened or be targeted by Bakugou who knows too much about their green haired classmate.

*ding*. "That's the cookies!" Ochako states this with excitement as she brings out the small treats and puts them on a plate to cool. "Oooohhh! They look yummy!" Eri stares at them with stars in her eyes as Ochako picks up the one that cooled off enough to eat in her hands. She splits it and gives one half to the little snowball before having the other half to herself. "They're always better fresh, so it's a bit of a waste not to eat them during this time. But it is getting close to your bedtime, so half of one shouldn't be that bad." Eri and Ochako tap their cookie halves together as if they were toasting before taking a bite out of their shared cookie. Both smiled in delight as the still warm and soft gooey center covers their taste buds with sweetness. Everyone laughs at this as some turn in for the night.

Early the next morning

Izuku began running back from the store with bags in his hands. "Three stores*Pant* three stores to find a damn rope! *pant* What the hell!?" Izuku was trying to make it to UA as fast as he could so he wouldn't worry anyone. While in route, Izuku nearly bumps into two people wearing overcoats.

 While in route, Izuku nearly bumps into two people wearing overcoats