A Mole in our Midst

3rd person POV:

A couple of days have passed since Kossori met Izuku and Ochako's parents and since then, she's gotten very used to living at UA with all her friends. Today like most others, the members of Class 1-A are in the training facility made by Cementoss where Nezu has decided to unveil an old training dummy from the early days at UA. This robot was designed to take copious amounts of punishment and get back up, even All Might when he was a student at UA couldn't take down the clown as the students called it. To give you the best mental image of what this robot looks like, it's identical to Android 19 from Dragon Ball Z. A few of the support course members made it look like him on purpose. Ochako had decided to wait until Kosssori woke up and to give her a bath before heading to class so she isn't with the class at the moment.

"Good morning class, today we have an interesting challenge for you all. If you can defeat our friend here, we will let you all have the rest of the week off from school. I warn you this android here is near indestructible, so who's the first to try and defeat him?" Nezu says from atop Android 19's shoulder as the fat robot stood there motionless and staring off into space. The students stay quiet before Kirishima stands up and flexes his hardening quirk on his arms. "Let's do this." He says before walking up to the android. Nezu hops off his shoulder and he assumes a stance to fight Kirishima.

"Oh... and he fights back by the way." Nezu says before walking up to All Might and motioning for the now not skinny former pro hero to pick him up. Kirishima smirks getting cocky before speaking again. "You really expect to beat me with this Automaton-of-fun?" He says with a laugh before lunging at the fat robot. It was over in a flash, Kirishima landed a single punch on the android before it reared back and punched him across the entire gymnasium causing him to become embedded 3 meters deep into the back wall of the building. "Ugh... Did anyone get the number of that Bitch?" He says from the hole in the wall. "19." Mina replies. "Thank you." He says before going quiet probably having passed out from the blow.

"Mido, tag in for Eijiro. He's down and out." Mina says before walking over to the Kirishima shaped hole in the wall with Iida and Shouji to see if they can get him out of there. Izuku on the other hand starts to levitate off the ground and stand mid air similarly to how his father did against All Might. He raises his arms out away from himself and his palms raised up as if accepting a round of applause. This pose makes All Might's blood run cold for a moment seeing his stepson look identical to his late nemesis in his posture and behind his mask. Izuku flexes his hand in a taunting motion as if to say 'Come at me' causing the android to look up at him before lunging off the ground and striking him in the stomach with a punch. "Let's Dance." Izuku says in a confident, deep and low tone of voice that even scares Aizawa slightly, though he won't admit it. Within a moment a thunderous punch is heard and the android is now 10 feet deep in a crater laying flat on it's back.

Android 19 stands back up and fires an eye laser at Izuku before he cocks his arm back for a punch and using jet force quirk his father had given him, shoots a gust of wind trying to pinpoint impact 19 to disable him. He misses the attack and blows a hole in the concrete as 19 had jumped back into the air and has taken flight before catching a punch to the face followed by hundreds more as Izuku lays into it. With each punch the robot keeps repeating; "Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow." Each time Izuku connects a punch.

"Mista Tiwed man? What we miss?" Kossori asks as she tugs on the back of Shinso's gym uniform causing the purple haired man to turn and pick her up. "Well, your father is currently handing the pillsbury doughbot it's generous white ass." "SHINSO! LANGUAGE!" Ochako shouts this as he realizes he just swore to a child, granted that child is now in tears laughing at what he said. "My bad." "19! Dodge!" Nezu shouts as the robot stops mid air and responds "Starting dodging subroutine." "WHY ARE YOU STARTING THE SUBROUTINE! IT'S NOT THAT COMPLEX!" Nezu shouts as Aizawa turns and glares at Mineta for a moment. "WHAT!?" He turns around to watch Izuku again without answering the short grapist.