Joint Training

Alright, this chapter is kinda going into territory that is manga only at this moment. It is changed somewhat, but the guideline is still the same. If you're an anime only fan, you have been warned now.

The end of the year was nearing the members of class A as the temperature started to drop below freezing. Many took the liberty of working on ways to keep warm such as Tsu putting on more layers to keep her from hibernating, and Eri being bundled up with her confusion. One school afternoon, the members of class A and B had done a joint training session to see how far they have progressed in the year from taking the entrance exams.

 One school afternoon, the members of class A and B had done a joint training session to see how far they have progressed in the year from taking the entrance exams

"Mommy, what's falling from the sky?" Eri asks Ochako, seeing the snow that was beginning to blanket the surrounding area. "This is snow Eri, it falls during the winter and is made of water." "Wow." A snowflake falls on her nose to make the little snowball giggle.

The members of class B began to arrive with the girls starting to surround Eri. "Aww, don't you look so cute." "I like your jacket Eri shroom." "Look, we're horn buddies Eri." During the time knowing the newest member of class A, the girls of class B had taken the liberty to interact with the little girl knowing she's not had the best life. The act of seeing the girl smile gave everyone a heartwarming look seeing the innocent little girl happy as could be. "Alright everyone, time for class." Aizawa says with everyone coming together to listen to Vlad and Aizawa. "Today will be group training with five matches. The goal is to try and capture the opposing team within the timespan and place them in a specific jail cell you will have. If time goes up with not all of one side being captured, the team with the most will be declared the winner."

People began to ask about the teams for them to be drawn randomly with the members of the second match being 3 instead of 4 due to there being 19 class B students, and Yaoyorozu who was told she cannot participate in heroes class until her pregnancy is over. This didn't bother the creation user since she began to spend more time with Eri over the months to become like a godmother to her. As the lots were drawn, the teams were made with many thinking of what they could do to win against their opponents.

Shiozaki, Shishida, Rin, and Tsuburaba vs Kirishima, Asui, Kaminari, and Koda

Komori, Fukidashi, and Kuroiro vs Tokoyami, Aoyama, and Hagakure

Tsunatori, Tetsutetsu, Kaibara, and Honenuki vs Ojiro, Iida, Todoroki, and Shoji

Tokage, Kamakiri, Awase, and Bondo vs Sero, Sato, Jiro, and Shinso

Kodai, Reiko, Shoda, and Kendo vs Midoriya, Uraraka, Ashido, and Mineta

"You try anything grape perv, and your butt is gonna become your face." Izuku states this to Mineta with him holding his hands up in a defensive manner to not anger him. "Alright, first team goes in with everyone else staying on the side." Everyone but the 8 sat to the side watching the matches go off and planning their next act. "So Yaoyorozu, you seem to be looking well, all things considered." Kendo came over to her friend while smiling at Eri. "I'm sorry I couldn't be better support for you. If you want to talk, I'm here for you." Yaoyorozu smiled at this knowing Kendo is still a good friend to her. "Thank you. I really appreciate your friendship." Eri got off Yaoyorozu's lap after this to walk up to Kendo and the others of class B that were in the fifth round.