Alone Time

Since a lot of you got pretty ticked off with the last lemon, I'm saying right now the one in this is just Izuku and Ochako so you all know. Enjoy.

About a month had passed with the whole incident regarding the Yaoyorozu's for things to go back to normal. At least, as normal as a group of students training to become pros with one pair being parents and another being pregnant could be. It was a Friday evening with Eri asking to spend the weekend with her grandma Inko, great grandma Nana, and grandpa Might. Izuku and Ochako didn't mind this since Eri normally doesn't ask for much and was even able to bring Ben along since Inko had moved into a new apartment that allowed pets in them. As she left, she said goodbye and hugged her parents who were going to miss having the little snowball around for the weekend.

As they left, Izuku started making a little dinner for him and Ochako. "Hey Midoriya. Where's Eri?" Tsu asked, normally seeing the three of them together with Ochako answering. "She wanted to have a sleepover with Izuku's mom, so she won't be back until Sunday." "She also took Ben with her, so you won't see him around for some time." As Izuku mentioned this, Butter attacked his toe thinking the AFO and OFA user's foot was a toy. "Butter, common man. These are new socks." Both girls laughed a bit at this as Izuku pulled the small cat off his foot. "Stubborn fur ball. Why do I have to pull you away from mischief?" In the time the cats had lived with everyone, they realized who were the troublemakers, and who were the attention hogs. Butter and Toko tend to get into the most trouble, while Fluffy and Ben want the most attention. Snowflake kinda does her own thing and relaxes where she wants out of everyone's grasp but Eri's.

"So what do you two plan to do with Eri gone?" "Hmm, haven't thought about that yet." Ochako immediately remembered something she asked her teacher Midnight for some time back and began to smile. "Well, we're right now going to get something to eat. Maybe we'll play some games and enjoy each other's company. We haven't gotten much time to do that since Eri came in. Love her to death, but she is still a handful at times." "I can understand. My siblings can be the same way. But she's very well behaved for her age." "That's all well and good, but that's more because of other things." Izuku started grabbing some sausage and peppers to cut up and cook with Ochako grabbing some pasta. "She hasn't fully gone back to normal since the whole Yakuza incident, has she?" Izuku shook his head no. "She's not where she was before, but she still has a long way to go before she can put this whole thing behind her."

"I think she's in good hands though. I know she has some way to go before she's a normal enough kid again, but you two are definitely making a difference in her." Izuku smiled as Ochako tried to get Tsu's attention. "You want some pasta Tsu?" "Thanks." The duo started cooking with some of their classmates coming down to fix something for themselves. As they ate, Todoroki came up and asked Izuku to take Snowflake out of his dresser who was currently sleeping in his shirt drawer. While laughing a bit, Izuku went up after finishing his food to grab the little white cat before she causes too much trouble. Walking back down, Izuku noticed Yaoyorozu, Hagakure, and Ashido talking. "Hey you three, how are things?" "Their good." "Oh yeah, Ochako told us to tell you to go up to yours and her room after you handle a cat situation or something Mido."

Izuku didn't understand this, but didn't want to keep his loving girlfriend waiting. "Yaoyorozu, you mind taking this trouble maker and telling Todoroki that his drawers are now his again." "Uh, ok." Izuku passed off the cat before turning around and heading up to his room. 'I wonder what this is about?' As he entered the room, the lights were turned off with Ochako not seen inside. "Ochako?" The door shut with Izuku turning to see his gravity controlling girlfriend. "To be honest, I wanted to show this to you a little earlier for a foreplay, but I guess this works just as well." Izuku started to go beet red with Ochako in a replica of their teacher Midnights costume. "It's a little tight around the waist though, but what do you think? Sexy enough?" Izuku walked over to grab Ochako by the waist to bring her in close. "Very."