Reveal and Revival

3rd person POV:

On the day after the raid attack, Izuku and Ochako woke up to head to the common space with Kossori. Today was the day they would tell the truth to their classmates about who she was since they didn't have to worry about the Yakuza coming after her now. As they walked down, they saw their class vice rep Yaoyorozu talking with Jiro while eating breakfast. When they noticed the trio, Jiro practically jumped up to see Kossori. "Hey Kossori, how are you today?" Jiro asked this in a cutesy voice to which Kossori smiled as a way of saying she was happy. "Hey Yaoyorozu, can you get everyone in the common area so we can say something?" "Sure, but what is it?" Izuku looked at Ochako and Kossori before answering. "You'll find out when everyone is here." Yaoyorozu didn't understand it, but did as Izuku asked since he only really asks for favors when they are rather important.

As everyone got together, Izuku looked at Kossori who held a determined face. "So I'm sure you all already know about Kossori and how she was said to come into existence." "She's yours and Uraraka's kid, right?" Kirishima asked with confusion. "Well, that was a lie." Everyone was confused as Izuku used Forced Quirk Deactivation to show who Kossori really was.

" Everyone was confused as Izuku used Forced Quirk Deactivation to show who Kossori really was

"...WHAT THE HELL!?" "Little ears!" Izuku said this with irritation pointing at the little girl they thought was Kossori. "Allow me to introduce to you Eri. I bumped into her when she was running from the Yakuza's head Chisaki who was using her for her quirk to make bullets to completely erase quirks. Thanks to a little quick second heroism, she was saved and we were able to get info on what was happening to her."

At this moment, Izuku's and Ochako's words before the raid made sense to Tsu and Kirishima. "So this was the little girl that you both were talking about *ribbit*?" Ochako nodded as Kirishima asked. "But why hide her and pretend she was your kid man?" "Because of how psychotic the Yakuza and their garbage leader were. They would stop at nothing to get her back and only couldn't because they didn't know where she was. Since she only had strong connections to me and seemed to have a lot and I mean a lot of mental issues including severe PTSD, Nighteye thought it was best to keep her with me. As a normal way to hide someone, we changed her hair, her facial features, even her own age thanks to some quirks I had. Her name was kinda a reference to us trying to be sneaky with her so she can live a normal life as well."

"So what was the normal quirk she had?" Hagakure asked this looking at the little snow white haired girl. "Rewind. A very powerful quirk that has the ability to rewind people to a preexisting state. This quirk is dangerous, especially in a little girl's hands who doesn't know how to knowingly start or stop it. If one can use it correctly, even the dead can come back." The entire room went silent after hearing just how powerful of a quirk this innocent looking little girl had. "So why have her pretended to be Ochako's daughter?" Ashido was next to the question with Ochako answering. "I kinda agreed to this and thought it would be more realistic if we did this. Sorry if it confused you all." Ochako smiled as Eri hugged her leg.

"Wait, but that doesn't explain the stretch marks on you." "That was my doing Jiro. Illusion quirks are always good for these kinds of things." Everyone understood this a little better, but Kaminari had one last question. "Why did you lie to us though?" "You need to understand that this was before Monoma was found out to be the UA traitor. We couldn't take the risk. We didn't want to and we feel horrible thinking any of you were working with the League, but you all being deceived had to happen if we were going to make this believable." Izuku bowed to everyone saying this showing how horrible he felt about this. "Don't sweat it man, we get ya." Sero says this with everyone agreeing. "You had absolutely no choice in this matter to protect this child. If it was any of us, I do not believe we would have done anything different." Iida says this with a karate chopping motion to make Eri giggle a little. "You had to do it to protect her, don't worry about it too much." Todoroki smiled slightly while saying this for Izuku to smile a bit. "Thanks. This was really hard on both of us to do. You have no idea how much this means to us that you aren't mad."