Sad Reality

About two months had passed since the Culture festival with quite a few things going on. Yaoyorozu's father had pushed a surrogate pregnancy with her and Izuku to which Izuku admitted to comply with. The result ended with a positive pregnancy for her to be roughly a month into it. Meanwhile, the pros had continued their investigation on Yaoyorozu's father to find out the sad truth. The head of the Yaoyorozu corporation had been in fact financially supporting the League of Villains since the beginning. To make matters worse, the family had been supporting an unknown benefactor that they believe was an associate of AFO. They planned on pulling the man in for questioning, but Yaoyorozu thought it would be best to try her luck to get him to tell the truth. Though she knew this may be a pipe dream, she wanted with all her heart to believe her father is not working with villains or is at the very least, being forced to for his family's safety.

It was the night before the police were going to take Yaoyorozu's father in for questioning with her sitting in the common space with Ochako and Eri playing with the kittens. The pregnant teen watched Eri play and felt a little worried for the child in her stomach. "Hey Ochako, what's motherhood like with Eri?" Ochako thought of it while Toko played with her hand. "I guess it's ok. It's a little bit of hard work, but I'm happy with it." Ochako smiled with Yaoyorozu looking down at her stomach worrying about the future. "What if my father really is working for the League and finds a way out of this? Though it was my choice to some extent, I'm worried for this little one." She didn't show it, but Yaoyorozu was panicking about what was to come. Yes she chose to do this, but she didn't want to do it just to bring harm to an innocent child.

"Don't worry Momo, nothings going to happen. You have me, Izuku, and the rest of class A with class B supporting you. If anyone tries to hurt you or your baby, they'll have to go past Izuku first and trust me that he'll bring the boom down on them before anyone gets near the two of you." Momo smiled a bit at this before saying something that's been bothering her. "I'm sorry that I forced Midoriya into this." "He would've done it anyway since he's that nice of a guy." They start to laugh thinking of the local AFO user that has so much care for others that he'd put himself into hell just to save someone else. "I want you to know though, Midoriya should not feel like he needs to be involved with this. All he had to do was play a part he already did." "Momo, you know he'll try and help even if you say he doesn't have to right?" "I know, but I just feel like I'm putting so much strain on your relationship doing this."

Ochako got up to walk over to Yaoyorozu before karate chopping her head hard enough to get her attention. "You're not putting any strain. Do I like the fact you get Izuku's first child? Not really. Will I support you as a friend though and help if I can? You better believe it. We're friends, and I'm going to help you as a friend like Izuku did. So stop acting like a mopey mess and be happy that you're going to be a great mom. It's not healthy for either of you keeping all this negative emotion around you." Yaoyorozu smiled at this before thanking Ochako. "Thank you for not being spiteful of me." "You're my friend, why would I?" The duo smiled with Eri bringing Fluffy up to Momo who enjoyed the attention. As they were talking though, their bicolor haired classmate was listening in on the entire thing.

'Why is Yaoyorozu carrying Midoriya's kid? Also, what does her father have to do with the League?' A large amount of questions were spinning in his head with no answers. To get them, he decided to go to his friend for advice and help. While knocking on Izuku's door, he opened it with one of his quirks to show him folding laundry for his family. "Hey Todoroki. What brings you here?" Todoroki came into the room and shut the door. "I wanted to know a little about a conversation Uraraka and Yaoyorozu were having." Izuku finished folding everything before levitating everything up and into the correct drawer. "What was it about from what you heard?" Todoroki explained what he heard and that the parts of Yaoyorozu being pregnant and her father having possible ties to villains were things that caught his ear the most.