Progression of Life

Five months had passed since the former members of class A now pros graduated with many things happening. Some of which were Izuku, Ochkao, and their friends' agency hitting the world by storm and helping reduce the crime rate a full percentage digit place less than it was during the year prior. Along with this, the group was able to join and wish their newly wed couple Yaoyorozu and Todoroki a happy marriage two months after graduation. It was also a month later that Izuku and Ochako officially announced that they were expecting for the group to be overjoyed to hear this. Ochako had to stop hero work as a majority in the fifth month however due to the fact it could hurt their unborn child, but the group had found a way to keep her on board by doing desk work. Unfortunately, Ashido had taken the liberty of joking with Ochako regularly asking every question she could to find out just how much Izuku spoils his fiance. This turns into a debate in the office with Iida regularly telling their pink friend to act in a more acceptable fashion. Simply put, many felt as if they never graduated by how some acted.

The afternoon started to roll around with everyone as Ochako finished the paperwork she needed to head home. "I'll see you at home Izuku." She walked up to her future husband before kissing his lips goodbye. "Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home?" "I'll be fine. Besides, I needed to do a little food shopping anyway." "Ok, but don't overdo it." The AFO user stated this while rubbing her swollen 5 month pregnant stomach. "Not that easy for me to with my quirk." She left with Shinso tapping Izuku's shoulder. "We've gotta do one more patrol before a meeting with Shoto and Creati's agency, One For All." "Gotcha Brain Meld." The two headed out while passing Ashido and Kirishima who were coming back from their rounds. "Passing off?" "Yup." "Did Uravity leave yet?" "She did Pinky, sorry." "Dang it, and I wanted to make fun of the fact she gets you to give her back rubs." "I give them to her to help with the strain from carrying our child. I take pleasure in that." "Such a manly way to care for your wife. It moves me to tears!" Kirishima started crying as Shinso just motioned for them to keep going. They said their goodbyes before heading out.

While walking down the street, Izuku and Shinso looked around to see it was rather peaceful. "Any word on you know who?" "None yet. I have been hearing talk about some members of the League taking people who are in back alleys and those who were originally part of the Liberation Army somewhere, but that's as far as I know. Amazing how Kaachan was able to hide for this long." "Hmph, I doubt that'll happen any longer though. That guy isn't the type to prowl around in the darkness and would rather face someone head on." Izuku glanced down creating sparks in his hands unsure of his old friend. 'Where are you Kaachan.' The duo continued down the sidewalk with some kids stopping them for autographs and pictures. In their travels, Izuku found a quirkless boy who wanted to be like him. He smiled at this before passing on a quirk to turn his body into crystals. He thanked the AFO user before hugging him understanding he could now fulfill his dream. "Even now, I still think you're too kind man." Shinso saw the happiness on the child's face before smiling. "But that kindness is what people like about you."

With Ochako

'Ok, that should be everything.' Ochako walked out of the grocery store with all she needed when a familiar face noticed her. "Ochako, nice to see you again." She glanced over to see it was Mitsuki Bakugou

" She glanced over to see it was Mitsuki Bakugou