The Culture Festival

When Gentle and La Brava had left with Hound Dog, Izuku opened a portal to grab the bags he left in front of the store. Fortunately, nobody was there to take them which made it a simple grab and go. "You should really clean yourself up. You're covered in dirt." Izuku looked at himself to see he was a mess and immediately opened a portal to the dorms. "Thank you for telling me sir." Izuku said this as he left and practically ran to his room to grab clothes and showered like a bolt of lightning went through.

Meanwhile at the stage

Ochako had been pacing around biting her nail waiting for Izuku who should've been back by now. "Hey Uraraka, you know where Midoriya is?" Jiro had asked the gravity girl who smiled with an anger mark on her temple to show she was mad. "Sorry, but no." Jirio didn't want to press any farther knowing how scary a woman that is pissed can be. She walked away and left Ochako to her pacing. 'What happened Izuku? This was supposed to be an easy grab and go, so why are you taking it to the wire?' "Mommy, is daddy here yet?" Ochako looked down to see Eri in a little pair of shorts and a T-shirt that matched Izuku's that he was wearing with the other members of the band. "Don't worry sweetie, he'll be here any second." Ochako smiled and patted the little girl's head as reassurance.

As if by a summonce, Izuku came out of a portal putting on his shirt. "I'm here!" Everyone looked to see Mineta was under his feet with none all that concerned for the class pervert. "Izuku!" Ochako came over clearly mad with the OFA and AFO user flinching. "Where have you been!? I've been trying to call you for the past hour!" Izuku pulled out his phone and noticed 20 missed calls and 10 text messages from Ochako along with quite a few from All Might. "I'm sorry, some things happened and well...that's not important anymore." Izuku handed the rope to Ayoyama and kissed Ochako as an apology for making her worry before kissing Eri to make her giggle a bit. "If you're done with your little show of love, let's get going." Izuku nodded at Jiro as he picked up a guitar and made a clone of himself to pick up the drumsticks. As they got ready, lights went out as the song started.

As Izuku began to sing, the members of the dance crew started piling out and dancing along with Yaoyorozu playing the keyboard.

I thought of angels

Choking on their halos
Get them drunk on rose water
See how dirty I can get them
Pulling out their fragile teeth
And clip their tiny wings

Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name
It will be held against you
Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name

Everything went full force with Kaminari and Tokoyami starting on the guitar and Jiro getting ready for her verses.

If heaven's grief brings hell's rain
Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
(I know I'm bad news)
For just one yesterday
(I saved it all for you)
I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way
Still I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
(I know I'm bad news)
For just one yesterday
(I saved it all for you)
For just one yesterday

Letting people down is my thing baby
Find yourself a new gig
This town ain't big enough for two of us
I don't have the right name
Or the right looks
But I have twice the heart

Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name
It will be held against you
Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name (name)

If heaven's grief brings hell's rain
Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
(I know I'm bad news)
For just one yesterday
(I saved it all for you)
I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way
Still I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
(I know I'm bad news)
For just one yesterday
(I saved it all for you)
For just one yesterday