Life Goes On

Ok, here's the final chapter of this story folks. Hope you like it.

Almost a year had passed since the incident with Bakugou and the League's end. For the most part, life for the former students of UA had obtained great stability. "Izuku, are you almost ready to go? We're gonna make Mitsuki and Massaru wait if you don't pick up the pace." "Coming!" Izuku began running down the stairs to see his family waiting patiently for him. "Sorry for the wait. I was trying to get a little paperwork finished." "Guess every job has their ups and downs." Eri stated this as her, Hana, and Tenko began walking out. "Izuku, you mind holding Hokori and the bag while I carry Mirai and the basket?" "Not a problem." Few months after the battle with the League, Ochako had given birth to two twin girls. They named one with brown hair and freckles Hokori and the other who had green hair and a permanent blush Mirai. "How are you today? Are you happy to see your cousin and his family today?" Hokori smiled at Izuku while going for his hair that she seemed to enjoy reaching for regularly. "Alright, let's get going before she grabs too much hair." "Right."

The family made their way down to the park where they were met by the Bakugous. "Nice to see you all again." Mitsuki smiled as a small child of her own peeked over her shoulder in a harness. The child seemed to resemble the family's first son quite a bit. But instead of eyes that seemed to be extremely irritated, they seemed to be very calm and gentle as if the infant would never harm a fly. To try and help make up for the chaos brought on by Supreme Calamitus, the family decided to name the child Heiwa which seemed to resemble his demeanor quite a bit. "Sorry we're late. I tried to do a little paperwork and lost track of time." "Jeez, do heroes ever get a break? First you bash villains skulls in, then you gotta fill out reports. I almost feel pity for you." Mitsuki stated this with little to any harshness in her tone, learning from possible past mistakes. "Well, at least you're here. Why don't we find somewhere nice for the younger ones to sit and relax." Massaru stated while pointing towards a tree with some shade for the kids to play and not get sunburned.

The older man placed a blanket out for the kids to crawl around on while the adults talked. "So how is everything with all of you?" "After Katsuki was arrested, we've been doing much better. People have stopped slandering us, Massaru's job has been much better of an environment, even having guests over has been much nicer. Just the other day your mother came over with All Might for us to sit down and talk. Even Heiwa seems to be liking the company." "That's nice." Izuku began to feel a tap on his knee to see the small boy look up at him with stars in his eyes. "Ba." "Ok, but we shouldn't be doing this in public. Don't want people to realize who I am, now do we?" Izuku held his hand out to begin using a few quirks he had to make lightning, fire, water, and everything he could in his hand to show the kids. The three sat in awe at the little display they were shown. Since an early age, the trio had a great fixation with how Izuku's quirks work and always were excited to watch the marvels he could do with just his hands. "You're such a sucker Izuku." Mitsuki started to laugh seeing all the kids clap and shout for joy.

"So what's new with you two? I can imagine work can be a little demanding with five kids now?" "Not exactly uncle Massaru. Thankfully things are rather well for the most part." "The only problems me and Izuku have is just getting paperwork done when we're at the office." Ochako stated this while explaining that her and Izuku put themselves on opposite patrols for the sole purpose of them not needing to worry about neither one being at their agency to watch the twins. "I gotta ask though Izuku, aren't you scared one of your kids will have your quirk. I doubt even with all your accomplishments people will look at that quirk favorably." Izuku smiled while replying. "I already checked their quirks aunty. These two have a more enhanced version of their mother's quirk. Mirai has a more precise anti gravity one and Hokori has a gravity enhancer with similar properties to her sister's." When the twins were born, Izuku was nervous one of them may have AFO knowing what type of torment they'd be subjected to. Knowing that things are different now, Izuku felt a little comfort in it. But that looming fear of his daughters being tormented even the slightest bit like he was put fear in Izuku's mind. A few months after they were born, his fear got the better of him to the point that he and Ochako checked their quirks just to make certain they knew what they were facing. When neither had an AFO quirk, a great weight came off Izuku's shoulders knowing that the dark legacy of his quirk would die with him.