8~Zeus Has a Bird Kink

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"... and that's how we wound up here," I finished recounting the events on how I met Jungkook to Lulu. Of course, I left out certain details such as the flower and notecard.

We were sitting in the living room: Lulu and I on my couch while Jungkook sat in a small armchair across from us. The demigod was busy investigating my phone that I'd allow him to play with while I spoke. It was a weak but effective way to keep his ridiculous, cocky comments to a minimum.

Lulu blinked, shaking her head slowly. "This is so weird," she finally said. "Like, you're from the ancient myths basically!" She addressed Jungkook.

Unfortunately, Jungkook was hardly paying attention as he was too invested in my phone. "Mmhmm, ancient myths alright," he mumbled distantly. He lifted the device up and held a peace sign. I guess he found the camera.

"You actually believe me?" I gasped. I'd been sure Lulu would call the insane asylum the moment I'd finished telling my story.

"I mean, you're one of the most reasonable people I know, Y/N." Lulu patted my shoulder. "We've known each other for basically our entire lives. I have some doubts, of course, but I believe you."

I exhaled in relief. "Thanks, Lulu." I smiled.

"So what are you going to do now?" Lulu inquired.

"Now, we have to hunt down my crazy ex who cursed me into a bath bomb and imprison her, preferably in a big, enchanted cardboard box that smells like Hades' butthole. Then, ship that box to Poseidon who will then finally allow me to return to Olympus," Jungkook immediately piped up.

A funny look came over Lulu's face. "Hot demigod or not, I can see why you want to strangle him every now and then," she murmured to me. "But dang. His muscles can choke me and I'd say thank you."

"Lulu!" I gasped at the same time Jungkook raised a brow and asked, "Is that some kind of new Mortal custom I'm unfamiliar with? Strangling each other to express gratitude?"

"It's not a custom." Lulu leaned forward and winking. "It's a kink."

I groaned, burying my face in my hands.

"Fear not, sweetheart," Jungkook glanced at me, amused. "Zeus has a kink of turning himself into birds and sleeping with women that way. Let's see, there was that incident with Leda when he was a swan, and oh yeah! The other girl, Ganymede whom he—"

"I do not need to know this!" I exclaimed.

"I'm interested," Lulu piped up. "We never learned these kinds of Greek mythology stories in school. They sound intriguing."

"Do you have any Greek stories that does not involve sex and disturbing images?" I hissed at him.

"Of course, but those aren't nearly as interesting," Jungkook frowned.