10~Blender of Certain Death

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Jungkook!!" You screamed as the demigod and the grandpa went crashing to the ground.

Several people nearby let out small cries of shock and watched on with huge eyes.

You sprinted over to where Jungkook seemed to be wrestling the poor old man. "Bad Jungkook!" You reached him and began yanking at his shirt in vain. "Get off him!"

The old man was surprisingly spunky and kicked at his volatile inky haired assaulter. His straw hat had fallen off, revealing the pruned face contorted with rage underneath.

Said inky-haired young man released a long flow of curse words and curses in general as the grandpa's nails raked down his arms, drawing blood.

More people were beginning to stop and stare at the entire scene. Desperation began lacing through you. This was the exact kind of thing that went viral on the internet: a two hundred pound man throttling a tiny old patriarch who was just trying to feed some ducks bread crumbs.

"Jungkook, people are watching! Release!" You whisper-yelled at Jungkook desperately.

The son of Poseidon paused for a few seconds, enough to see the onlookers. A few of them were starting to produce phones to video the whole thing.

With one last curse, Jungkook hauled the still kicking little man over his shoulder Neanderthal man style with one hand. The other hand he reached and grabbed you.

"Wait, what are you—"

You didn't have time to finish your question before Jungkook's muscles bunched and then he leapt... straight towards the pond.

You couldn't remember if you screamed or not. All you remember was seeing the surface of the pond rushing up to meet you while feathers flew as ducks squawked in surprise and scattered out of the way. Then the impact of cold water washed over you.

Darkness filled your vision. The iciness of the water seemed to seep under your skin and slowly fill your veins, making your blood slow down into sludge.

So this is how I die, you thought detachedly. Because Jungkook assaulted a grandpa in the park and then dove into a pond as an escape plan.

Just as you felt your lungs beginning to burn with lack of oxygen, a sense of rushing upward seized your body.

And then light exploded across your vision as you felt yourself break surface of water. Or more like, felt yourself being hurled out of the water and onto hard, tile floor.

"OW!" You couldn't help but cry out as your head connected against the tiles.

You scrambled into a sitting position, vigorously wiping away the dripping water from your face as you tried to understand where you were.