Dungeon Crawling

That's another chapter I'm writing for you guys, It's actually heartwarming to see these people add my story to their list and comment on it. I shouldn't stall though. 

AN: Don't forget to vote on the Harem! 

As I walked towards the entrance to the Labyrinth I had a dreading feeling enter my gut. Though I forged onwards towards the locker room. As I stood in front of the delta symbol the blue screen popped up.

Are you sure you would like to enter this dungeon,

Yes/No

I pressed yes and suddenly the ground below me opened up and swallowed me whole. After a split second of falling, I hit a hard stone surface. I groaned as I stood up, popping my spine back into place. 

As I shook my dizzy state off from the fall I noticed that there were 2 directions I could take. One to the left and one to the right. It was pretty straight forward though it was most likely a life or death situation. I picked to go right. As I walked down the path the smooth stone under my feet turned to loose dirt, and the walls soon turned from beautifully carved marble walls to ugly soil.

As I came across another split in the road. I heard a clattering noise. I looked down towards my left where the noise came from. I saw a skeleton standing there. I used the skill 'Observe' on it.

Bing!

Skill Level Up: 

Observation Lvl:3 

XP: 25/150

Observation now shows the targets name, title, level, status, race, and info

Skeleton

Lvl: 2

Str: 5

Vit: 2

Dex: 1

Int: 1

Wis: 1

Luck: 2

All that remains from a past adventurer who wandered through the Labyrinth just to die and then their soul gets lost. They may not be formidable alone but they are dangerous when in large groups.

I got rid of the screen as I grinned and took the fountain pen named "Riptide" and uncapped it. It grew 3 feet into a beautiful bronze sword. It had golden studs at the hilt for an accessory. The blade felt perfectly balanced and powerful in my hands.

I snuck up behind the skeleton and accidentally kicked a pebble. The Skeleton then turned towards me and raised his sword to swing. Luckily I recovered first and swung Riptide through his ribcage, making him crumble and turn to ash. Though as I looked closer I saw he dropped his weapon and something green sticking out of the ash. 

Bing!

Gained 25 XP for slaying a Skeleton!

I picked up the weapon and stored it in my inventory. Though when I picked up the green thing I discovered it was a wad of cash, $25 to be exact. I put that aswell in my inventory and it said this.

Inventory Contents:

1x Bronze Sword

$25/0 Drachmas

I continued down the path for around 20 feet until.

 Bing!

Quest Completed: Leveling Up 101