Exploring the Dungeon

Hey again guys, back for another chapter of Percy Jackson, The Gamemaster. I hope you enjoy the new chapter.

Harem Votes:

Artemis: 4

Hestia: 9

Bianca: 3

Thalia: 5

Annabeth: 3

Zoe: 7

Piper: 1

Aphrodite: 1

But yeah guys just so you know I will end the voting at a completely random time. Maybe in the next few chapters or after Chapter 50. On to the story though.

~Percy's PoV~

As I approached the Boy's Locker Room, I felt the familiar chill from the Labyrinth. I opened the door to the locker room and the blue pop up box emerged.

Are you sure you would like to enter this Dungeon? 

Yes/No

I pressed yes and the ground yet again opened up. I fell through, though this time I was ready for the drop.  I stood up and glanced around. I had observed my surroundings and heard a rock or something hit the old rusted wall.

The sound came from behind me. I turned quickly and grabbed Riptide from my pocket. It elongated into a 3-foot sword when I uncapped it. The sound echoed off the walls as something or someone approached. My sword glowed and allowed a small hue of light glow on the dark hallways.  I hid behind a pillar holding the ceiling up. 

I heard the shuffling of feet as someone approached. I peered around the corner and was surprised to see a skeleton with some kind of armor and a sword. Using 'Observe' on it to see if there was anything special about this one. 

Name: Greek Warrior Skeleton

Level: 5

Str: 10

Vit: 3

Dex: 4

Int: 2

Wis: 3

Luck: 0

The cursed body of a warrior from the Greek age. It normally can be found as a ground troop in Hades's Armies or wandering a cursed battleground. 

I steeled my nerves and got ready. If I could time this correctly then I could surprise it. As it came closer it passed the pillar I was behind. I snuck up behind it and stabbed it in its unguarded spine. It immediately crumpled to dust, Leaving behind $50 in 5's wrapped with a rubber band and a single red plumed helmet. I then used 'Observe' on the helmet.

Bronze Red-Plumed Helmet

It provides defense on the head.

35% chance of stopping any damage dealt to the head.

Bing!

New Skill Unlocked: Critical Strike Lvl 1

200% Increase to any attack

Chance of Critical Strike- 5%+Luck=10%

All in all, it was a fairly good item. It protected my head and had a good chance of stopping the damage. I grabbed the helmet and placed it on my head. The helmet's sides came down to my chin as it adjusted to fit my head. The skill I got was jaw-droppingly good. If I leveled it up I could make every strike a crit.