Coming Across a Familiar Face

~Percy Pov~

I yawned awake and sat up in bed. When I sat up I began to search through my inventory for everything I had previously gotten. All of the Skill-Books I had gotten, I checked all of the Skill-Books to know fully what they were. 

Would you like to learn Telekinesis Level: 1

Allows the user to control things with their mind. 

Cost: 200 MP per Minute per Object. 

Yes/No

Would you like to learn Power Seals Level: 1

Allows the user to bring their HP, MP, and Str. Down by Half, When the seals have been released, the stats will be multiplied by 4 for 1/10 of the amount of time the seals were applied.

Current Max Amounts of Seals: 1

Yes/No

Would you like to learn Smell Mask Level: MAX

Allows the user to negate their Demi-God smell and essentially be invisible to monsters.

Cost: 50 MP per hour. 

Yes/No

I pressed yes for all of them seeing as they were insanely good. I thought of the things I could do with all of my abilities. I sighed and laid back in bed. I decided today I was going to use the ring given to me on The Sea of Monsters. I began to look for the ring and eventually found it. 

It had a silver metal band with small engravings on it, a large amethyst rested on the top of the ring shining brightly in the light, and several smaller amethysts were wrapped around the band. 

When I placed it on my left ring finger I was suddenly transported into the Mariana Trench. I looked around in the deep abyss. I was lucky to be a Son of Poseidon otherwise the pressure would have obliterated me. It was also lucky for me to be able to see further than a foot in front of my face. I could feel the pressure against my shoulders. I looked up to see large animals swimming above me, Sperm Whales, Sharks, and even some schools of fish were thousands of feet above me. 

Bing!

Due to entering a body of water +2,000 to HP and MP, and +25 to Str., Vit., and Dex.

I sat there in the darkness, waiting. Getting tired of doing nothing I swam down, hoping to find something interesting. After going down I spotted the floor, it was littered with volcanoes and plenty of sea life. When I say sea life I meant small crustaceans and maybe a little bit of something that resembled coral. 

I began to swim alongside all of the volcanoes, feeling the immense heat just from being near it. I knew the trench was fairly large however, I didn't know where I was in it. 

I was fairly surprised when I came across a ship. It was completely overrun with rust and looked almost ready to fall over, the only thing keeping it from falling was a large rock, the rock was slanted with the weight being pressed against it. The ship seemed to have been down here for decades, it was a large cruise ship. 

Feeling curious I entered the ship through an open gap. There wasn't any fish or anything else living on the ship. I looked around and recognized the place I entered in was most likely a grand hall of sorts. Tables and chairs were littered across the floor, all of them toppled over. I began to swim through the halls that weren't destroyed. 

The thing that set me off was that there were no signs of humans, other than obvious things made by humans I didn't find anything like clothing or even bones. I was expecting this to be something where I was exploring a destroyed ship with plenty of skeletons. I checked every room I could but was surprised when nothing turned up.