A Healing Spell works Wonders

~Percy's Pov~

When we were inside the cave the Cyclops was preoccupied with trimming his sheep. I spotted the Golden Fleece resting on a rock. Its hide was shining. 

Golden Fleece:

Speeds up Natural Healing by 2,500%

Though I was more stuck a struggling Clarisse being hung over a boiling cauldron. Insults and curses were being thrown wildly at the cyclops. Deciding I could know more about our enemy I used Observation on him. 

Name: Polyphemus 

Title: Son of Poseidon 

Race: Cyclops 

Level: 58

HP: 56,900

MP: 100

Str: 273

Vit: 189

Dex: 14

Int: 2

Wis: 1

Luck: 15

Polyphemus was a cyclops living on this island when Odysseus's crew found him and partly blinded him with a burnt wooden stake in the eye. 

Polyphemus is unaware that Percy even exists. 

Annabeth and I slipped out from under the large sheep and made our way over to where I presumed Grover was. A giant rock was blocking a cave entrance. We were trying to think of a way to open it without giving ourselves away. 

Bing!

Quest Created: A Damsel in Distress

Task: Save Grover and Escape Polyphemus 

Rewards: 

150,000 XP

War Horn of the Lost Souls

The Seed of the Tree of Life

Failure: 

Death

Yes/No

I groaned internally and pressed yes, glad that no one else was able to see the screen. I plunged my trident under the boulder and began to try to roll it slightly. The rock slowly moved and there was eventually enough space to see into the room.

What I saw was Grover in a wedding dress and Tyson next to him. Hope-filled my body Clarisse and Tyson were both still alive.

"Grover." I said while trying to get his attention.

"Oh, Percy, you're finally here and just at the right time. Polyphemus was planning on having the wedding today!" He whisper-yelled.

"Wait, that's why you're wearing a wedding dress?" I asked him and he nodded. 

With that taken care of, we started to move the rock, and with Tyson's help, we were able to move it quite easily without me using Super Strength. It seemed though that Polyphemus had waited for us to get out. 

"Finally dear you're ready and brought some fresh morsels." He exclaimed as he reached to pick up Annabeth. 

I was quickly able to stab him in his hand and he reached. He growled in pain and didn't seem to like that because the next thing I knew I was being flung into the cave wall. Granted it wasn't nearly as bad as the Kraken it still was not something I would gladly take part in again.