Fighting a Dark Knight

~Percy's Pov~

I stood face-to-face with a small army of hellhounds. I counted around 40 of them. I prepared myself for the battle. This was apparently the real 8th wave instead of a giant robot (Which I was glad I didn't need to fight again). 

Deciding I didn't want to wait for the entire wave to attack I bolted towards them. Riptide was cutting through them all like butter. Also, I was glad I replaced 'Defeater of the War God' with the title 'Monster Slayer' to increase my Dex. 

As I stabbed one I was pounced on by another. However, I was prepared for this and brought out Hurricane to turn it into dust. When I got back up I realized I had almost completely decimated their forces. I was focused on training my Swordsmanship Skill. I brought Riptide back out and began to cut through the survivors. 

When I was finished I was surprised to find myself ready to fight another wave. I figured I should focus on leveling up now. So I pressed Stay and prepared for the next wave. 

A large shadow gathered in front of me. What stepped out was a 15' tall knight. He held a sword the same size as him in his hands, which I deduced I didn't want to get hit by. 

I smirked at the challenge when he approached me. With my incredibly high Dex. I was easily able to dodge every swing of his sword. I checked my Dex. and was surprised to see it so high.  

Dex: 35+(5)+(3)+(17)+(80)=140

The sword dropped down and hit the ground next to me. I charged towards him and stuck Riptide in a chink in his armor where his heel should have been. But when I pulled out my sword it was surrounded by a dark misty substance. My shock was ended when I was nearly hit by his sword. 

Not being the most surprising thing I've ever encountered in this world I continued to dodge while trying to find an open spot to attack. After a couple more evasive maneuvers to dodge the sword, I spotted an opening, there was a spot right under his helmet where the armor was separated. 

I was able to jump and avoid all of his attacks, however, I didn't have an idea on how to get up to his opening. I began to lead him off into a direction I hadn't explored before and hoped for the best. I wasn't able to see where I was going because I had to keep my eyes on his sword to keep myself from getting cut down. 

After I jumped away from a downwards swing I noticed my back was against a solid wall. When I turned around I spotted a large cliff, it was probably about 40 feet tall. I smirked and Shadow Traveled all the way up to the top of the cliff. The Knight was confused as to where I had gone so I took the opportunity to jump down upon the knight. 

I landed on his shoulders and slammed Riptide through the open socket. A high shrill came from inside the helmet. However, the attack didn't kill him, he was attempting to grab me and throw me off. Eventually, I was caught and threw into the side of the cliff. I grunted as I slammed into the rocks. 

I looked up and saw his sword coming down. I twisted my watch and brought up my shield. A loud Clang sounded through the cliffside as my shield blocked the attack, I groaned under the pressure, I was forced to activate Super Strength to hold back the sword. I checked my stats to see how I was doing. 

Name: Perseus Jackson

Title: Champion of the Unclaimed

Title: Monster Slayer

Title: Lieutenant

Race: Demi-God

Level: 35

XP: 51,036/160,000

HP: 1,750/1,750+(437.5)= 2,187.5/2,187.5

MP: 875/875+(437.5)= 1,162.5/1,312.5