I Pick an Audience with the Lord of the Dead

~Percy's Pov~

I woke up pretty late in the middle of the night. My eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness. Remembering the rewards for the last quest I opened up my inventory, scrolling down I finally found what I was looking for, the level 5 skill disk. As I pulled it out I saw it looked like a round steel disk with a 5 on the front of it. It was also pretty small too maybe the size of a sand dollar.

Bing!

Choose a Skill to level up 5 levels!

The skill menu then popped up in front of me. I didn't know which skill I would like to level up, on one hand, I could do the reading skill, the sneak skill sounded pretty good, then I remembered that the Earthquakes skill was a low level. Eventually, after a long debate with myself, I went for leveling up 'Critical Strike' so I pressed on it.

Bing!

Skill Leveled Up!

Critical Strike Level: 6

Small chance that the user may gain an extra damage boost when attacking.

Increase- 1200% Every Critical Strike

22+30%=52% Chance of Critical Strike

My eyes for the second time that day nearly bulged out of their sockets. I then opened up my 'Status' menu and decided to use up some of the Skill Points I had. Also just in case, you're wondering here's my current stats.

Name: Perseus Jackson

Title: Champion of the Unclaimed

Race: Demi-God

Level: 10

XP: 529/10000

HP: 550/550

MP: 275/275

Str: 8+17=25

Vit: 4+5+17=26

Dex: 3+5+3+17=28

Int: 7+17=24

Wis: 9+17=26

Luck: 5+17=22

Stat Points: 45

I had thought about it for a while until I decided to increase Str. and Dex. using both 10 Points on them to increase them. Bringing Str. up to 35 and Dex. up to 38 with the bonus of my current title. So that left me with a total of 25 Skill Points, I sighed in contentment, I then laid back down and fell into the pleasant domain of Morpheus. 

I woke up when the truck stopped, Annabeth and Grover were already up. I heard the front driver's door opened and closed, I then heard someone walking around to the back of the truck. We all ended up hiding behind a couple of crates, then the doors opened and sunlight flooded inside. "Yeah, they're all still fine!" I heard a man yell, presumably to his partner. The doors then were shut again but they weren't locked.

"Well, it's now or never," Annabeth said and then got up and led us to the doors. "Wait, We can't leave them here like this," Grover said as he gestured to the caged animals. We all had a silent agreement, I slashed open the locks with Riptide and quickly opened the doors. All of the animals then burst out into the streets jam-packed with cars. 

As we exited the truck I looked around and noticed we were in Las Vegas. I could see all the hotels, the fake Statue of Liberty, and the tiny Eiffel Tower. We soon got off the Highway, but not after I noticed somebody take a photo of us.