I

𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑 𝙺𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 15𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 2020 12:00𝚙𝚖————————————————————

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 15𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 2020
12:00𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑 𝙺𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 15𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 2020 12:00𝚙𝚖————————————————————

I had finally reached Bexleyheath. Which was packed with people everywhere doing there shopping or spending days as a family. I stepped off the bus cautious of those around me. Today, me and my two closet friends, Paris and Amira, were planning on going to Stratford.

It was nearly the end of our half term break so I had to pick up a few last minute things for school. Out of nowhere, it started pouring down rain so I quickly put my massive hood on to protect my freshly slicked hair. However, the hood rested just above my eyes so I could barely see where I was going.

Unknowingly, I had bumped into somebody. Keeping my head down, I muttered a quick sorry and kept it moving. I was a few minutes late so i was rushing. The only thing was I felt like I was being stared at and I hated this feeling. Gradually turning around, I was met with a few screws from a big group of girls behind me.

My heart dropped, these all seemed like older girls and they were way taller me, as i stood at 5'3. However, I would never let anyone know when i was fearing them.

"Are you fucking blind, could you not see me standing there?" some ugly yatt said to me

"First of all, get the fuck out of my face. Do you need some gum sis cause your mouth fucking stinks," "Second of all, watch who the fuck you're talking to." I said back to her

"Who does this girl think she is. Bare chatting like she's about it? She must think she's bad but she ain't on shit," "She's got a fucking loose mouth." some random girl stated.

"I don't think I'm bad so come correct. I just don't tolerate any disrespect. I already said sorry so I don't know why you're doing all this chatting for. Move out of my fucking way"  They just stood there silent looking dumb as fuck so I walked away not having time for their bullshit. So much for feeling scared.

I stepped into Mcdonald's searching for Paris and Amira but they were no where to be seen. I sighed looking for a seat to sit in. I stopped searching when I heard someone shouting my name. Looking into the direction of the voice, I saw Jayden, one of my other best friends.

"Say swear that's Savannah" I engulfed him in a hug and heard him chuckle. "I haven't seen you in time. What's up with you Sav?"
"I've been cool. Both of my brothers have been on my back."

"Rah they're still mad about that fight. That shot happened time ago."

"I know man, they claim it's because they don't want to see me hurt but honestly i don't really care for what they have to say."  I said shrugging my shoulders.

I saw Jayden nod at someone behind me causing a look of confusion to appear on my face. I could feel a presence appear behind me so i turned around seeing a pretty boy towering over me. I peeped his drip. He had a nice silver chain dangling from his neck.

But before I could analyse him any further, I heard a deep chuckle breaking me away from my thoughts. This is when I had realised I had been staring for too long. I felt a blush flower my cheeks and turned around to face Jayden to hide my embarrassment. But it was made worse as I saw Jayden smirking back at me. T

"Don't say anything!" I said to Jayden.
"I wasn't going to love. Don't worry yourself." he sniggered.

I rolled my eyes and then pushed him causing him to scream. I sat down opposite the boy, whose name I was yet to learn of.

"What's your name b?" He said with his deep voice.

"My name's Savannah, yours?"
"Z1, darling" he replied. I rolled my eyes. I hate the tag names boys give themselves.

"Are you really called Z1?." I said in response

"Nah, my name is Zyir darling. Do you think I could get your snap love?" I don't know what it was about him but I just found him so cute.

This was when Paris and Amira finally decided and for some reason Santana was right behind them putting an end to our conversation. I huffed and turned to face them. I can't lie though my girls are set correct.

"Hi babes," said Paris. I greeted her and Amira back and gave them hugs then I spudded Santana, who had come along with them.
"You alright?" he asked me. I just nodded then he went and spudded Jayden and Zyir. I didn't know Santana knew Zyir. How comes I've never seen him around before?

I felt Paris drag me to the counter whilst Amira was talking to Jayden. Honestly, I think they've got a ting going on but that's a separate convo for later.

"I saw the way you were looking at that boy. Who is he anyway?" she said nudging me, I giggled.

"His name is Zyir and he is so lenggg, you can't even lie," I said grinning
"yhhh he's okay."
"mhmmm," I said giggling then turned towards the cashier.
"Anyways, what you trynna order?" Paris asked changing the subject.
"Umm let me get the sweet chilli wrap as a meal with Sprite and an Oreo Mcflurry, thanks love," I said kissing her on her cheek.

When we got our food we went to sit with the rest of the group and we were just chatting about random things. The vibe was really good and I was hoping nothing would ruin it.

As time went on, I started to get to know Zyir. He had such a nice personality. Then Santana's phone started ringing but it seemed like he didn't want to answer it. The ringing of his phone started to get annoying as the person kept on calling so I stared at him till he acknowledged it. Santana kissed his teeth and then picked up the phone call.
"Yo.... say, mums ... yh we're coming right now just stay there yh." "Oi, you man we have to cut Zino's in trouble." They all started grabbing their stuff and getting ready to leave.
"Ight bye Savannah I'll catch you at home, yh?" I nodded and hugged him whilst he placed a £50 note in my hand. I hugged the other two as they rushed out of Mcdonald's. Then I realised I never got Zyair's snap. Automatically causing me to frown.

"Why are you frowning love?" Amira asked. "I never got his snap," I said pouting they just giggled at me.

We then ended up leaving Mcdonald's then made our way to Stratford.

-torixteni