XXVII

Santana Jordan Michaels
Saturday 8th January 2020
7:00pm|Crayford

Currently, I was chilling with some of the mandem at my yard for the first time in what seemed like forever

Currently, I was chilling with some of the mandem at my yard for the first time in what seemed like forever. This past week had been doing up a madness as we were trying to sort out the beef between us and BPG. Luckily, Zion and Zyir had squashed the minor beef they had, so the vibes had been all good between all of us.  Personally, I felt like it had been dragged out for too long but that's none of my business.

"Yo bro, what's been going on with you and Amira. You man seem like you've drifted bare." Malik asked causing everyone to turn and look at me. These man are moving bare inner yuno.

"Nothing man! She said she wanted space so that's what I'm giving her. She's still stuck on the bs Paris told her."

"That girl is badmind. Proper saying you knocked her up fam. Did you pattern her?"

"Fuck I tried to! Then she went and span lies to Amira saying that I came her yard and did tings with her, making it seem like I want her."

"That girls been fucked by all the mandem, who's gonna want her?" Amare said making us all bust out laughing.

"No word of a lie as well. I've never seen a girl move as skatty as she does !" Prince said looking disgusted.

"Word fam! No self respect or nuttin!" We were all interrupted as the front door opened revealing Savannah, Amira and Destiny.

I looked up at Savannah and looked away before having to do a double-take. Her hair was all messed up with strands of hair falling out of her bun, her face looked flushed and her neck looked all purple and shit. I looked at Zyir seeing him inspecting her just like I was. Everything went silent, as our eyes locked. She started fidgeting and avoiding eye contact knowing we both had clocked.

We got up and headed towards her, I pushed myself in front of Zyir as Savannah tried to walk away towards the stairs. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards my direction making her hiss in pain.

"Ow you're hurting me San!" she whimpered as she tried to pull her arm out of my grip but instead, I made my hold on her arm tighter.

"What the fuck happened to you Savannah and don't fucking lie to me either?"

"Nothing, It's not that deep. Let go, please you're hurting me." She said as she tried to push my arm off of her.

"Sav, I think you should just tell them there's no point in hiding it." Amira had said.

"Tell us what?" Zyir said looking over at Amira and Destiny who were standing in the corner watching all of this play out.

"Sav tell him or I will," Destiny said.

"Can someone just tell us what is going on?" I said raising my voice making them all jump.

"Savannah got choked out by some boy." Amira said making me look at Savannah. I could feel myself getting angry and I had to force myself not take it out on her.

"So you didn't think that was something you need to tell us?" Zyir said staring her down but she didn't say anything back. "No don't get silent now! You were so vocal about not telling us. Where's your voice gone now?" I stepped back and laid my head against the wall with my fists clenched trying to control my breathing.

"Who was it?" I seethed out but no one answered

"I SAID WHO WAS IT!" I shouted making them jump.

"Yo bro calm down!" Zion said grabbing me. Fuck, I forgot them man were here.

"I-it was Dsav." Savannah stammered out.

"This better not be the same Dsav I'm thinking about! Is it?" I said glaring at her.

"It is!" she whispered almost to the point where I couldn't hear her. I forced my fist through the wall creating a whole.

"You girls go upstairs we have some shit we need to discuss," Zion said making the girls head straight up the stairs.

"They can't be serious bro! You're telling me mandem put their hands on her again and her idiot self tried to hide it." Zyir said pacing by now I had found my way back to my seat trying to stop my shaking leg.

"Them man are all dead every single fucking one of them! I mean it this time. We've let them get away too many times. Why do mandem think it's calm to put their hands on my sister? For the second fucking time as well. They must think we're a fucking joke" I said speaking up.

"Fuck this! Enough is enough they can't get away with this shit anymore! It's over for every single one of them!"

"Ayy, are any of you man still in that stupid group chat they made."

"Yh bro!" Prince said

"Tell them to meet us at Wooly. Same place as the last time."

"Cool bro! You man get ready we're rolling out now!"
———————————————————————
I'm sorry guys but this will be a short chapter. But it is just a filler chapter. Anyways hope you enjoyed make sure you keep on voting and commenting. Love alla you man🤍