VII

Savannah Krystal Michaels
Monday 18th October 2020
7:30 am | Crayford
————————————————————

Savannah Krystal Michaels Monday 18th October 20207:30 am | Crayford————————————————————

I was woken up by my alarm blaring out loud into my ears causing me to groan. And once again as per usual I was also being blinded by the sunlight coming from outside. I need to remember to start shutting my blinds before I go to sleep. Rolling over, I grabbed my phone hitting snooze then stuffing my face back into my pillow screaming into it. I closed my eyes again hoping to get in at least a five-minute sleep but my little nap didn't last very long as I heard my lovely madré shouting for me from downstairs to get up.

"SAVANNAH GET UP NOW! IF YOU'RE LATE YOU'RE DEAD!"

I got up straight away knowing she was a woman who was very true to her words. It was the first day back to school after the half-term break and I was definitely not ready to go back to school with all those snakes. As of this moment, I only had 3 people who I really liked at school and that was Amira, Jayden and Zion. It would be four people but as of this moment, I didn't really know where I and Paris stood. Luckily for me though I wouldn't have to deal with all the fakes and snakes for much longer as I was in my second to last year of school so I wouldn't be in secondary for long anymore.

Hopping up, I ran to the shower so Santana couldn't get in before me as he loved to take his time. Just as I locked the door, he came banging on the door but I used my music to drown out his yelling. Once I had finally finished doing all the things I needed to do after a long 20 minutes, I went back to my room fully coating myself in Vaseline like usual then putting on my Victoria's Secret Bare Vanilla body lotion. I swear it smelt so good. I quickly slipped on my ugly uniform. It was the usual black skirt, red tie, white shirt and black blazer. I sat down at my vanity mirror slicking my hair up into a top knot bun whilst laying my edges. I also put on the most natural looking lashes I had as I wasn't really supposed to be wearing them and then coated my lips in lipgloss.

Making sure my bag was packed with all the books I needed for today, I also stuffed in my AirPods, my oyster and my purse with my phone in my hand. Before going downstairs, I spritzed some perfume all over me before throwing that into my bag as well. I made my way downstairs remembering to grab my brand new black air force ones out of their box on my way down.

Walking into the kitchen, I saw my mum and dad singing and cooking breakfast together. I loved that they still had a healthy relationship even though they've been with each other for so long. No matter what, they always find a way to bounce back. I pray that I have a relationship like theirs when I'm older.

I saw that Santana was sitting at the dinner table on his phone with his Airpods in talking to somebody and my little sister, Sariah was on her little iPad. I gave my mum and dad a quick kiss on the cheek as well as Sariah, whilst smacking Santana across his head receiving a screw from him. Making Sariah snicker. I peeled over his shoulder to see he was on facetime with Zyir. So I took out one of his AirPods and put them in my ear.