VI

Savannah Krystal Michaels
Saturday 16th October 2020
2:00pm|Bluewater
————————————————————

Savannah Krystal Michaels Saturday 16th October 20202:00pm|Bluewater————————————————————

We had finally reached Bluewater and there seemed to be so many people outside today. Because it was summer, they had that little beach and rides that they would normally have, meaning there was bare kids running around. We made our way to Nando's straight away as I was properly starving, I was yet to eat anything today. Luckily for us though the queue outside Nando's wasn't very long so we were seated straight away. After a long 20 minutes of waiting, we finally decided what we wanted to eat and paid for our food because Santana decided he wanted to be picky and take forever to figure out what he wanted to eat.

I felt my phone vibrate so I picked it up checking for any new messages seeing I received a message from Paris and also many messages from people on snap but I was gonna ignore those for now. Separately, why is this girl even texting me? She didn't seem to want to talk to me yesterday at that party. So why does she think it's cool to now?

slime.
hey boo, what are you doing today?

slatt💚
I'm just out all-day
why?

slime.
ight cool.
why talking all dry and that

slatt💚
I'm not
anyways is that it

slime.
I just wanted to know if you were free today but I see you're busy
who you out with anyways?

slatt💚
santana, zyir and amira
why are you asking?

slime.
rahh shit den👀
snm

slatt💚
what do you mean snm😒

slime.
don't even worry about it

"Amira, look at this!" I said turning my phone so Amira could see. Santana deciding to be nosey also tried to look but Amira pushed his head out the way making me burst out in laughter.

"Do you think she's upset?" Amira said with concern etched all on her face.

"I get why should would be upset cause we didn't tell her in the first place, but first of all we don't always have to inform her of our whereabouts and we also don't always have to hang out with her, right?" I said confused with Amira nodding in response "Also, she was the one who didn't want anything to do with me yesterday." Yes I know, I might be dragging this situation but wouldn't you be hurt too if you found out one of your closest friends purposely didn't help you when you needed them to the most and for no apparent reason as well.