V

Savannah Krystal Michaels Saturday 16th October 202012:00pm|Crayford————————————————————

Saturday 16th October 2020
12:00pm|Crayford
————————————————————

Sunlight flooded in through my blinds that had been left open from the day before, causing me to bury my face into my soft pillow

Sunlight flooded in through my blinds that had been left open from the day before, causing me to bury my face into my soft pillow. I had a slight hangover from the night before and I could start to feel my massive headache coming on. I got up whilst stretching and decided now would be the best time to clean my room.

Seeing as I literally can't do anything without listening to music. I grabbed my phone checking the time seeing it was now 12:00 pm. Rahh I slept for bare time. Whilst heading over to the music app, I saw a couple of messages from Paris and Amira but I had decided to ignore them for now. I will talk to them later as I was still pressed about last night. You would think your closest friends would be there for you when you're beefing someone. But I'm not going to stress about it for now. I also saw a new message from Zyir that had come in about an hour ago. I blushed remembering  the little make out session we had last night. I swear he had me feeling waterfalls you know where.

Future Husband🌎💍
morning beautiful😍

Wife😍
hey babe💖

Future Husband 🌍💍
why are you taking bare long to reply?

Wife😍
calm down I was sleep

Future Husband🌍💍
you sleep good yh?

Wife😍
yh I did
what you doing rn

Future Husband🌍💍
I'm getting ready so I can take you out and before you say anything Santana and amira are coming with

Wife😍
ermmm I don't remember agreeing with this and I'm not even talking to amira at the moment

Future Husband🌍💍
yh I don't care and you better find a way to figure it out with her.
just don't take too long getting ready you look beautiful regardless.