XI

Savannah Krystal Michaels
Tuesday 19th October 2020
9:00am| Crayford
====================================

Last night,  Santonio and Santana had woken me up bare early as they were coming back into the house with their loud noise

Last night,  Santonio and Santana had woken me up bare early as they were coming back into the house with their loud noise. I swear they can't do anything quietly. They didn't come back until really late. I swear it was only like three in the morning. They had had me worried sick for so long. They left the house at seven in the evening in a hurry with no explanation of where they were going, who they were going to see or what they were going to do.

But I already had answers for those questions in my head but it still decided it would be the best idea not to question them about it under any circumstances because I knew I wouldn't like what they would say.

I had already known what they went out to do and who they did it too but I didn't want to know the details of how they did it but I can tell you I had a bad feeling about this whole situation. I felt like it wasn't going to just end like this it was only going to get worse from here.

It was now nine in the morning and normally I would go and wake up Santana but I already knew he was tired from being out late so he wouldn't be going to school today either. I was proper bored now so made my way to my parent's bedroom to go bother my mum. My mum didn't work on Tuesday's so I knew that she would still be here most likely sleeping.

Yesterday, when they had come back from work I had to explain to my mum and dad what had happened, they were shocked to see the number of bruises and cuts that were scattered all over my body, more specifically the small cuts on my face and the rest that were all over my arm and legs. Let's just say that they're not very happy and they support my brothers in this stupid shit that they've done. But the only good thing about this situation was that I didn't have to go to school for the rest of this week so I was doing all my school work at home.

As I walking I felt intense pain creeping up my body. The pain had become ten times more intense than it was yesterday and I could barely move without feeling some pain shoot through my back. This guy had really fucked my body up. I've taken so many paracetamols but it doesn't seem like they're working so I'll just let the pain subside by itself.

Stepping foot into my parent's bedroom, I saw my lovely mum laid out on the bed sleeping peacefully so I decided to ruin her peace and jump onto her. Before she even had the chance to shout at me I covered her mouth, placing a sloppy kiss on her cheek hugging her. She wiped her face in disgust but still hugged me back. No matter how many times she denied it we all knew I was her favourite child, she was like my best friend and I always felt comfortable when it came to confiding in her.

After a couple of minutes of hugging her, I started to hear her light snores so I decided to leave her alone so she could get her beauty sleep. She worked so hard alongside my dad to make sure that we stayed stable so I wanted to let her have her rest. I went into Santana's room to see him already up laying in his bed on his phone. He had his phone connected to his speakers and he was playing 'Ambush' by OFB. Some may say girls who listen to drill are weird and begs but I actually love listening to drill and I had an obsession with it back in year eight.