XXV

(Marko- Malik, AP- Amare, LK-Lamar, Dsav-Daniel, Huncho-Darren, Menace-Prince , Z1-Zyir, Triggs-Santana , Painless- Ethan SEB- South East Boys, BPG- Boss Plumstead Gang (Dont violate that was the first thing that can't to my head))
If you want to see what they look like go into Part '0'

Zyir Amare Daniels
Sunday 2nd January 2021
10:00 am|Woolwich

After what happened yesterday, I just cut and made my way home

After what happened yesterday, I just cut and made my way home. I felt completely drained and I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone anymore. As soon as i got home, i turned my phone off knowing people would be trying to hit me up and i wasn't going to be the one to entertain them. Luckily for me, Mum wasn't home yet so I didn't have to explain what had happened yesterday. But I knew I would have to face her today.

I grabbed my phone seeing bare notifications from snap on my phone. I went onto snap seeing bare stories I was being mentioned in. I was proper confused about how people knew about what went down yesterday. I just ignored them all not even thinking about entertaining them knowing they just wanted some tea to talk about in their convos. I put my phone on do not disturb then slipped it into my back pocket.

I made my way downstairs and went into the kitchen where Mum was feeding Zakariah. She looked up and watched me intently as I went towards the fridge searching for something to eat. I was trying to act like I wasn't phased hoping when would leave me alone.

"Zakariah, you're done now, go upstairs and get dressed. Zyir you come sit here," she said making me huff and sigh.

"Keep in huffing and puffing over there it's not gonna get you out of this conversation we're about to have and before you sit down get rid of your attitude. This shit isn't a joke" She said as I made my way to the dining table pulling out a seat and sitting in it.

"I'm not gonna shout at you. I'm not going to lecture you either because clearly it doesn't work for you. So just tell me everything that happened and don't leave anything out either." as soon as she said that I started to tell her everything that had went down yesterday.  I was tired of talking about this it felt like i've shared this story bare times already.

"Zyir don't you think you should leave all this shit alone. Look at the situations it's putting you in. It's not safe. You're so young, you have so much potential. Do you want to end up like your Dad?" she spoke sounding upset

"Mum don't say that. You know why I'm doing this. It's not by choice."

"It is a choice. There is always a choice. You just don't want to believe that there is. There are other things  for you to do. Things that are much safer. You're voluntarily putting yourself into situations like this. Do you not care at all?"