XXII

Omniscient
2 months later
Friday 1st June 2021

Omniscient2 months laterFriday 1st June 2021

2 months have passed. Throughout these past 2 months, sadly many things haven't changed. Savannah and Zyir still aren't together but they're very close to being in a relationship. Amira and Santana are slowly working their way back into a relationship after a very long break between the two. And no one has heard from Paris for quite a while either. They have all just been living their normal lives for now. But what they were not aware of was that there is a huge surprise in store for them. One that have a great impact on their lives. For better or for worse we don't know. However, we will find out if they survive the storm soon!

Savannah Krystal Michaels
Friday 31st December 2020
7:00pm|Brixton

Savannah Krystal Michaels Friday 31st December 20207:00pm|Brixton

Tonight my cousin Destiny was throwing a New Years Party. So Santana, Amira, Zyir and I decided to roll through. Once we had stepped out of the cab, which we had paid to get here. We walked up to the main door of the house that the party was being held in. I don't know how destiny afforded all the pretty places to hold these parties in. but they were lit. There was already bare people here some were trying to enter the building and I collided see some girls, who seemed to be already drunk, that were embarrassing themselves trying to chat to a group of guys who didn't look not one bit interested in them.

Once we had finally got through security that was at the door, we made our way inside. It was proper crowded with some people I had never seen before and the music was also playing bare loud at the moment.

"Come on. Let's go to the drinks!" I said to the others as they followed behind me. I wasn't the type of person to drink so I grabbed the unopened Coke bottle and filled my cup up with it. Amira and Santana had wondered if somewhere so it was just me and Zyir left here together. Yes, Amira and Santana are finally working their way back into a relationship but they decided they wanted to take it slow.

I looked up at Zyir, who was already looking at me.
"Zyir comes on, I want to dance.

Right now Location by Dave featuring Burna Boy was playing.