X

Zyir Amare Daniels
"Marko or Z1"
Monday 18th October 2020
7:00pm| Woolwich
====================================

Zyir Amare Daniels"Marko or Z1"Monday 18th October 20207:00pm| Woolwich====================================

(ps. I'm only using their tag names in this chapter so if you don't know who they correlate to make sure you go and check part 0 where all the characters and their tags are stated. as well as that this may also be a shorter chapter, thank you)

I, S1 and Triggs were now cutting from Triggs and Sav's yard, I had received a random message from Zino, not that long ago, saying that he had found out where that little yute that hit Sav was and that we should come to meet him and the rest of the mandem down in ends. I didn't even know he knew we were onto him. As soon as I got that message though, I called up all the mandem we got that wanted to help us and we went down to Woolwich to meet up with them.

When we had all finally touched down in Woolwich, I spudded up all my boys. We haven't seen in time. After we all caught up with each other, we started talking about how and we were going to deal with this dickhead that thought it was calm to touch my wife. If this was just some random ting that I was dealing in all honesty, I wouldn't give a fuck. I would never normally beef mandem over a girl that wasn't family but this girl had a special hold on me and I couldn't do anything about it. I was broken away from my thoughts by the sound of S1's voice.

"I say we just grab him and ching him till mans gone, no need to prolong it and dat," S1 said bare aggressive

"Are you dumb bro? We're gonna have an M charge on our back you know." some random younger said. In fact, when did this donny get here, I've never seen this little yute before.

"Who the fuck is this dickhead?" I said getting up in his face. Bare worried about an M charge like almost more than half of us don't already have one. Before he could respond, S1 pushed himself in front of me and said

"Yh, so what?"

"I ain't trynna go pen bro, I've got a family bro."

"What the fuck do you think is gonna happen when you're on road, what you thought you can do a few crimes and never got caught? Are you dumb blud?" he said all up in the yute's face kissing his teeth.

"You signed up for this life, so you can also face the fucking consequences that come with it, you get me!"

"Nah man I can't do it like I already said I've got to look out for my family bro!"

"That's exactly what the fuck I'm doing now so instead of wasting my fucking time, why don't you fuck off then!" said S1 pushing the boy back.

The little yute ran off with two friends he brought following right behind him. What a fucking waste of time that was. This is why I don't like to associate myself with youngers. They always find a way to mess up everything for man. I kissed my teeth now more pissed off than I originally was.

"Fucking pussies!"

"Whatever man ignore them, we need to figure how we're going to sort this little situation of ours out!"

"I say we stick with S1's plan but however we don't stab to kill. We stab to injure cause that little donny was right about that M charge. I don't think any of us want to or are ready go to pen right about now." Triggs said making everyone nod their heads or make a noise of agreement. Now that I was thinking about it, we all had too much that we wanted to do and going to pen would only ruin it for every single one of us.

Best believe I didn't want to stay on road for the rest of my life. I wasn't trying to be like one of those olders, who were always terrorising kids just cause they had nothing better to do with their lives. I was trynna make it out of south-east I can't lie. I have always wanted to start on my own business, in a couple of years after school and that, selling clothes and merchandise. I was only doing this road ting to build my money up for the meantime and this was also a way for me to give my family money to keep us stable.

"The yute is in Woolwich town centre, so are we routing there now or not. This is a now or never ting" said Zino.

We all nodded with a few 'yh's and 'let's cut'. Following that, we all made our way to the town centre, which was only five minutes away from where we were currently at. Due to the fact, it was getting really late and it was winter so it was already extremely dark outside there were not many people roaming around outside, this only benefited us as the fewer people there were around the fewer witnesses we would have on our hands.

As we reached the town centre, I spotted a figure that was walking from around the corner. The person seemed to be very tall and bolo. But he wouldn't have a chance with us. We had almost 10 man on us and it was only one of him. As he got a little closer, the light from the streetlights turned on lighting up the streets, causing making a glimpse of light to fall upon the unknown figure completely revealing his identity. He matched the exact same image of the boy that was at the cinema the other day. I knew it was him straight away. I pointed at him so the mandem knew who to watch out for. As he continued to walk in our direction, we all put our ballys on getting ready to jump him.

S1 yelled out a loud 'yo' immediately making the boy become alert. But before he even had the chance to think about trying to run we were already onto him pushing him down onto the floor.

We were all serving him bangs making sure he could feel the same pain or maybe even worse than what Savannah had felt. You had to remember we were doing this for her. His body had started to still underneath me and blood was starting to form a pool around his body but before I told the rest of the mandem to leave it I made sure I stabbed him one time in the leg. Like I said we weren't stabbing to kill this time, we're stabbing to injure but next time I see him, it's a whole different story.