XXIII

Savannah Krystal Michaels
Saturday 1st January 2021
10:00am|Crayford

Last night after my little encounter with Paris, I decided I wanted to come home

Last night after my little encounter with Paris, I decided I wanted to come home. My mood had been completely ruined by that useless conversation. However, her words kept on ringing through my head. "You're gonna regret what you said to me today!" What did she mean by that? She was completely ruthless. So yes I did have a slight fear of her. She could literally do anything to me as she doesn't have much to lose. But at the same time,  she could just be trying to get into my head.

I had a flashback to the day I met up with her with Amira. I started to think about the boy that she was with. He seemed so familiar but I couldn't figure out where I knew him from. He was very big and bolo but he seemed like he was limping.

Big, bolo and limping.

It clicked in my head. It was him. The guy who had attacked me. Who else could it have been? He had the same braids and was also built the same. How did him and Paris know each other? No way she couldn't have known. I know I said she was ruthless but I didn't think she would be dumb as well. I was broken away from my thoughts as I saw Zyir waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yo what are you thinking about?" he said looking concerned.

"Nothing it's not important!" I said shrugging.

"I don't care how important it is. If there's something on your mind you tell me, ok?" I nodded my head in response.

"So basically yesterday I saw Paris at the party."

"Wait what, I thought she left," he said scrunching up his face

"I thought the same thing too. But I guess we were wrong. Anyways she basically said you guys fucked and no I don't believe her but I can't help but think about it." I said looking away from him.

"Hey! Look at me yh. Me and her haven't done anything ever. I don't even rate her. Shes tapped. She's just trying to get into your head. Don't let her have that hold on you" he said looking deeply into my eyes letting me know he was telling the truth unless he was a really good liar.

"Okay, but I feel like she's up to something. I can't lie I'm scared."

"Come here," he said holding his arms out towards me. I went into his arms wrapping my arms around his torso laying my head on his chest. "You're safe, okay? No ones gonna hurt you. You've got me and your brothers she can't do nothing. You just need to relax don't stress yourself out about it, yh?" I nodded my head letting him know I was listening. We just sat there in silence enjoying each other's company until Amira barged into my room.