Two

JISUNG

"Hey, Lix?"

"Hm?"

"You're related to Lee Minho right?"

"Lee Minho? He's my cousin. Why?"

I sighed, "Do you know anything about him?"

"Hm... we haven't talked that much lately. Though, we did play together when we were young."

"Were you close?"

"I wouldn't say close. I only meet him during family parties, but he is often quiet. The last time I played with him was when he came to Australia with his parents, and that was way way back."

"Is he... nice?"

He nodded, "When I played with him, he was not that bad. He's really a quiet person from what I observed."

I sighed in relief, "I see. I guess I won't be having that much trouble then.

"But... why are you suddenly interested with my cousin?"

"Well, you see... you remember what I was whining about yesterday?"

"Hm... about you, not wanting to go home?"

"Yeah, well—"

"Dda!" A puppy suddenly exclaimed from behind.

"Seungmin, what the fuck?!"

He giggled, sitting beside me, "What's up? The two of you seems to be seriously occupied with something. Come on, spill the tea~"

"Nothing much, we were just talking about Lee Minho." Felix said.

"Lee Minho? Isn't that your cousin?" Seungmin questioned.

Felix nodded, "Mhm."

"Why the sudden topic, then?"

"That's exactly my question. Jisung just suddenly brought it up." Felix responded.

"Hm..." Seungmin hummed, nodding, "Lemme guess, he's your betrothed partner?" Seungmin asked, looking at me.

Felix's eyes widened, "Wait, what?!"

Seungmin chuckled, "I'm right, aren't I?"

I nodded slowly, "Yeah..."

"Then that means..." Felix muttered, "You're going to be my cousin-in-law?! That's great!"

Seungmin shook his head, "Yeah, really great. Two iconic chaotic twins, getting connected by a family bond. I feel so sorry for the Lee and Han family for having to handle the two of you."

"Seungmo, you should marry someone from the Lee family too!" Felix exclaimed.

"What the fuck was that suggestion, Lee Felix?" Seungmin questioned.

"Well, Sungie, you, and I are triplets! Wouldn't it be cool if you also marry someone from the Lee family?"

"Um, no thanks. I'd probably be the only one who'll have to deal with your chaos." Seungmin said.

"I agree with that. Besides, he's mine already." A voice said from behind, his arm snaking to Seungmin's shoulders.

Seungmin rolled his eyes, "Get lost, Hyunjin."

Hyunjin leaned closer to his face, "Nope, I don't want to. Not until you accept my feelings."

Seungmin groaned, "How many times do I have to tell you that I am not interested in dating you?! You should go bother someone else, not me."

"But I want you and you alone, Seungmin. And trust me, I am serious about you."

"Well, I don't want you. So you better get your ass off here because I will never accept your feelings." Seungmin spatted.