Twenty-Nine

THIRD PERSON

"Han-ah..."

"Lino-hyung..."

Minho's eyes widened, he rushed towards the younger and held him tight, "Han-ah... Han-ah... Han-ah...!" He kept mumbling his name as his grip tighten on Jisung's arms.

"H-Hyung?" Jisung was out of words, he couldn't react after what Minho just did.

Minho's grip tightened even more as he buried his face into the latter's shoulder. He kept silent as he hugged the younger, it was as if he was waiting for this moment.

"H-Hyung— c-can't... breath...!"

Minho immediately lets go of his grip on Jisung, "S-Sorry..." 

Jisung tries to copes up with his breath while Minho stares at him. The older grabbed Jisung's hand making the latter flinch in shock. "Han-ah..." He muttered, his facial expression softening, "You're really here..." He intertwined their fingers and leaned closer until their foreheads were touching, "You're finally here, my Han-ah..."

Jisung froze for a bit, but as soon as he snapped out in reality, he moved away immediately. "Y-You're too close!"

A small smile formed in Minho's lips as he slowly opened his arms, "Come here, Han-ah."

"W-What? What are you—"

"Come into my arms, my little squirrel."

Jisung clenched his fist in frustration. He wanted to restraint himself from getting any more close to Minho. But he couldn't hold it in the end. After a few more seconds of hesitation, he finally jumped into Minho's arms and clung into him tightly. 

He had been yearning for his touch for the past years. It was hard for him to not have Minho by his side. There was never a day or night he hasn't thought of Minho. He would always look at the stars in order to feel that hidden connection between the two of them.

"Han-ah..." Minho muttered as he inhaled Jisung's smell. It's been years ever since he had smelled the younger's fragrance, and he missed it. He put his hand on the back of Jisung's head and leaned his chin on top of Jisung's hair as he gripped onto him tightly. 

"Don't leave like that again..." He whispered into the younger's ear.

Jisung was confused, beyond confused. His eyes widened as he realized what he had just done. He tried to pull away from Minho's hug but the latter just tightened his grip to prevent him from escaping. "You're not going anywhere."

"Hyung, let me—"

"Just let us stay like this... just— give me a few more minutes..."

Jisung gave up on trying to get out of Minho's grip with a sigh. Instead, he leaned his head against the latter's chest and relaxed his nerves.

"Han-ah... I have a lot of things to say to you. A lot..."

"W-What do you mean?"

"I wasn't able to give you a proper explanation five years ago, I never got the chance. But now that you're here..."

"A-Are you talking about...?"

Minho ran his fingers through Jisung's hair and said, "My little sister."

Jisung kept his silence as he knew the next thing they were about to talk about was something serious. He knew about Minho's little sister. After all, he did saw some parts in the notebook the latter had.

"My little sister's name was Minhee. When she was born, her body was already weak."

"So that's why s-she..."